Kingfisher PLC (KGF.L)
1 Dec 2015
LONDON, Nov 24 Kingfisher, Europe's largest home improvement retailer, missed forecasts with a near 7 percent fall in quarterly profit, as a soft market in France and currency movements offset a robust performance in Britain, where the economy is stronger.
LONDON, Nov 24 Kingfisher, Europe's largest home improvement retailer, missed forecasts with a 6.6 percent fall in third-quarter profit, hurt by a soft market in France and adverse foreign exchange movements.
* Family trust Hornbach Familien-Treuhandgesellschaft MbH, Annweiler, decided to place one million non-par ordinary bearer shares in Hornbach Holding AG & Co. KgaA on capital market
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, October 20 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed UK-based home improvement retailer Kingfisher Plc's Long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) at 'BBB' with Stable Outlook. The Short term IDR has also been affirmed at 'F2' and the senior unsecured ratings at 'BBB' in line with the IDR. The agency has also withdrawn the 'F2' short-term senior unsecured instrument rating, due to a lack of debt instruments outstanding. The ratings c
* Cautious outlook weighs on shares (Recasts, adds quotes, shares)
LONDON, Sept 15 Kingfisher, Europe's largest home improvements retailer, said it could open 200 more of its strongly performing British Screwfix stores, as first-half group profit dipped due to adverse foreign exchange movements on Tuesday.
* Unilever, Kingfisher see improved sales (Adds detail, closing prices)
* Unilever, Kingfisher see improved sales (Recasts, adds detail, quote)
* Aberdeen Asset Management hit as inflows fall (Recasts, adds detail, quotes,)
LONDON, July 23 Kingfisher, Europe's largest home improvements retailer, posted improved growth in both Britain and France in its latest 10-week sales on Thursday, with the outcome in the UK and Ireland boosted by its Screwfix division.