Kingfisher PLC (KGF.L)
22 Jul 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£7,922.37|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||2,368.42|
LONDON, June 12 - Philippe Tible, chief executive of Kingfisher's Castorama and Brico Depot brands is to leave Europe's No. 1 home improvement group next year, the firm said on Thursday.
LONDON, May 31 - The boss of Europe's biggest home improvements retailer Kingfisher said on Saturday that a vote for independence from the United Kingdom would make Scotland a less attractive place in which to invest.
* France weighed down by weak market (Writes through, adds details)
LONDON, May 29 - Kingfisher, Europe's No. 1 home improvement retailer, posted a 20 percent surge in first quarter retail profit and said it would pay a 100 million pound ($167 million) special dividend as part of its new plans for extra shareholder rewards.
* This programme will commence during financial year 2014/15 starting with around £200 million
* Represents 25 pct premium to last closing price (Adds deal details, company background, analyst comments)
LONDON - Kingfisher , Europe's No. 1 home improvement retailer, moved to strengthen its position in France, its most profitable market, with a 275 million euros ($379 million) takeover bid for smaller rival Mr Bricolage .
* Agrees 15 euros a share offer with Mr Bricolage's biggest investors
LONDON, April 3 - Kingfisher, Europe's No. 1 home improvement retailer, has entered into exclusive negotiations with the main investors of French rival Mr Bricolage to buy their shareholdings.
* Shares up 5.7 pct, hit highest in 14 years (Recasts, adds CEO, analyst comment, shares)