Kingfisher PLC (KGF.L)
20 Feb 2017
BRIEF-Charles Voegele Holding sells large part of its German store network to Tedi, Woolworth And KIK
* Tedi, Woolworth and KiK buy large part of Charles Vögele German store network
* India's UB Group says awaits a copy of order passed by DRT and will file an appeal accordingly
* Shares fall up to 3 pct (Adds CEO quote, analyst comment, shares)
LONDON, Nov 22 Kingfisher, Europe's largest home improvement retailer, reported growth in third-quarter underlying sales with strong demand in Britain and Poland more than offsetting weakness in France.
* Gastar Exploration announces Oklahoma development agreement in Kingfisher county, non-core Canadian county property sale and revolving credit facility amendment
* Instructed Barclays Capital Securities Limited in relation to an irrevocable non-discretionary programme to purchase its shares
LONDON, Sept 20 Kingfisher, Europe's largest home improvement retailer, beat forecasts for first-half profit thanks to strong demand in Britain and Poland and said its five-year plan to transform the business had got off to a good start.
** Kingfisher shares +2.1%, top of FTSE 100 and briefly break above June 2015
LONDON, Sept 20 Kingfisher, Europe's largest home improvement retailer, beat forecasts with a 13.5 percent rise in first-half profit, driven by a strong performance in Britain and Poland.