Kingfisher PLC (KGF.L)
3 Mar 2015
* Has engaged Deutsche Bank AG, acting through its London branch in relation to an irrevocable, non-discretionary share repurchase programme
** Xmas trading updates send shares in Home Retail & Booker sharply lower after strong recent gains
LONDON, Dec 22 - Home improvement group Kingfisher said on Monday it had agreed to sell a 70 percent stake in its loss-making B&Q China business to Wumei Holdings Inc for 140 million pounds ($219 million).
LONDON, Dec 22 - Home improvement group Kingfisher has agreed to sell a 70 percent stake in its B&Q China business to Wumei Holdings Inc for 140 million pounds ($219 million), it said on Monday.
* Q3 UK/Ireland lfl sales up 2.6 pct, France down 4.0 pct
* "Overbought" euro zone indexes pause after two-day rise
LONDON, Nov 25 - Kingfisher, Europe's No. 1 home improvement retailer, posted an 11.8 percent decline in third quarter profit, hurt by a tough French market and foreign currency movements.
* Confirms that Veronique Laury will be appointed as group chief executive with effect from Dec. 8
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, September 11 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed UK-based home improvement retailer Kingfisher Plc's Long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) with Stable Outlook and its Short term IDR at 'F2'. The senior unsecured ratings were affirmed at 'BBB'/'F2'. The ratings are underpinned by Kingfisher's geographically diversified operations, benefitting from leading market shares and scale in selected home improvement retail markets. T
* Veronique Laury to succeed Ian Cheshire as CEO by Jan. 2015