Kingfisher PLC (KGF.L)
* Gastar Exploration announces Oklahoma development agreement in Kingfisher county, non-core Canadian county property sale and revolving credit facility amendment
* Instructed Barclays Capital Securities Limited in relation to an irrevocable non-discretionary programme to purchase its shares
LONDON, Sept 20 Kingfisher, Europe's largest home improvement retailer, beat forecasts for first-half profit thanks to strong demand in Britain and Poland and said its five-year plan to transform the business had got off to a good start.
** Kingfisher shares +2.1%, top of FTSE 100 and briefly break above June 2015
LONDON, Sept 20 Kingfisher, Europe's largest home improvement retailer, beat forecasts with a 13.5 percent rise in first-half profit, driven by a strong performance in Britain and Poland.
LONDON, Aug 18 Kingfisher, Europe's largest home improvement retailer, said it was cautious on the short-term outlook after the UK vote to leave the European Union but said it had seen no impact yet on its business, with sales up in the last three months.
LONDON, Aug 18 Kingfisher, Europe's largest home improvement retailer, reported solid progress in its second quarter with sales growth driven by its markets in Britain and Poland but said it was cautious on the short-term outlook after the Brexit vote.
* Aggregate purchase price of all shares acquired under programme will be no greater than 25 mln stg
* 87.28 percent of votes cast at agm in favour of resolution to authorise directors to allot shares, 12.72 percent against Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* We continue to feel confident in our ability to deliver our plan