Kingfisher PLC (KGF.L)
2 Oct 2015
* Cautious outlook weighs on shares (Recasts, adds quotes, shares)
LONDON, Sept 15 - Kingfisher, Europe's largest home improvements retailer, said it could open 200 more of its strongly performing British Screwfix stores, as first-half group profit dipped due to adverse foreign exchange movements on Tuesday.
* Unilever, Kingfisher see improved sales (Adds detail, closing prices)
* Unilever, Kingfisher see improved sales (Recasts, adds detail, quote)
* Aberdeen Asset Management hit as inflows fall (Recasts, adds detail, quotes,)
LONDON, July 23 - Kingfisher, Europe's largest home improvements retailer, posted improved growth in both Britain and France in its latest 10-week sales on Thursday, with the outcome in the UK and Ireland boosted by its Screwfix division.
LONDON, July 23 - Kingfisher, Europe's largest home improvements retailer, posted improved sales growth in both Britain and France in its latest quarter, helped by soft comparative figures in the previous year.
LONDON, June 18 - Kingfisher, Europe's biggest home improvement retailer, said on Thursday it had appointed Michael Loeve as the new chief executive for its B&Q business in Britain and Ireland.
LONDON, May 28 - Kingfisher, Europe's biggest home improvement retailer, posted a 1.4 percent rise in first quarter retail profit, helped by a strong performance at Screwfix which lifted sales at its British arm.
* France . Total sales up 0.4% (-1.2% lfl) reflecting a soft market