Kingfisher PLC (KGF.L)
* Instructed Barclays Capital Securities in relation to share repurchase programme for cancellation, from 24 July to 15 Sep
* Shares fall as much as seven percent (Adds shares, analyst comments, background)
LONDON, May 24 Home improvements retailer Kingfisher reported on Wednesday a 0.6 percent fall in first-quarter sales from stores open for more than a year, due to weak sales in France, where the firm remains cautious about prospects.
* Q1 total group sales of 2,860 million pounds versus. 2,723 million pounds
* British Land falls after cautious outlook (Recasts, adds details, updates prices at close)
LONDON Britain's top share index jumped on Monday as banking stocks surged after centrist Emmanuel Macron came out on top in the first round of France's presidential election.
LONDON, April 24 Britain's top share index jumped on Monday as banking stocks surged after centrist Emmanuel Macron came out on top in the first round of France's presidential election.
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy (Mumbai newsroom)
* RBS chairman worries UK over-reliant on consumer spending (Adds detail from BoE report, wraps in Markit survey and comments from RBS and Kingfisher)
LONDON, March 22 Home improvement retailer Kingfisher warned that the effect of the Brexit vote and potential disruption from the French election could hit trade in its two main markets, sending its shares sharply lower on Wednesday.