Kimberly-Clark Corp (KMB.N)
24 Apr 2017
* Q1 earnings per share view $1.54 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Sets regular quarterly dividend of $0.97 per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Kimberly-Clark to challenge verdict in MicroCool class action lawsuit
BRIEF-Halyard Health says jury found Kimberly-Clark liable for $3.9 mln in compensatory damages for Microcool* Surgical Gowns case
* Halyard Health - On April 7, jury found Kimberly-Clark liable for $3.9 million in compensatory damages for Microcool* Surgical Gowns case
* CEO Thomas J. Falk's FY 2016 total compensation was $15.7 million versus $12.2 million in FY 2015 Source text: (http://bit.ly/2lsrNst) Further company coverage:
* Kimberly-Clark announces year-end 2016 results and 2017 outlook
SANTIAGO Kimberly-Clark Corp and competitor CMPC allegedly fixed prices for diaper products in Chile between 2002 and 2009, according to a document sent to the nation's competition regulator, daily newspaper La Tercera reported on Tuesday.
* Kimberly-Clark appoints michael hsu president and chief operating officer and adds international leaders to senior executive team Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Sets regular quarterly dividend of $0.92per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
CARACAS, Nov 15 Multinational companies are selling their Venezuelan operations at hefty discounts - or even giving them away - as they to seek to escape the OPEC nation's soaring inflation and chronic supply shortages.