Carmax Inc (KMX.N)
23 Jul 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$11,145.85|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||219.23|
June 24 - Used-car retailer CarMax Inc's advertisements promising its vehicles undergo quality checks are deceptive as it does not fix cars recalled by automakers before reselling them, 11 consumer groups said in a petition to the U.S. Federal Trade Commission, the New York Times reported.
THOMSON REUTERS, June 23,2014 - Corporate Meetings for US companies for Week ahead. S&P 500 Earnings - Weekly S&P 500 Earnings - Day Ahead Non S&P 500 - Weekly Non S&P 500 - Day Ahead ConferenceCall/Webcast - Weekly ConferenceCall/Webcast - Day S&P 500 Earnings - Monthly Meetings - Day Ahead Economic Indicators Dividends Daily earnings hits & misses Federal Res
* Dow, S&P 500 and Nasdaq up 0.2 pct (Updates with Dow approaching 17,000 level)
* Dow, S&P 500 and Nasdaq up 0.2 pct (Updates to close)
* Dow up 0.1 pct; S&P 500 up 0.1 pct; Nasdaq flat (Updates to afternoon)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.24 pct, S&P 0.2 pct, Nasdaq 0.13 pct (Updates to open, adds comment)
* Futures up: Dow 25 pts, S&P 3.75 pts, Nasdaq 4.75 pts (Updates prices)
* Fourth-quarter earnings/share $0.44 vs $0.46 a year earlier
April 4 - CarMax Inc, the largest retailer of used cars in the United States, reported a 9 percent jump in quarterly revenue as easier availability of credit helped more Americans buy cars.