Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS.N)
Feb 16 Handbag and accessories maker Kate Spade & Co said on Thursday it would explore strategic alternatives, bowing to pressure from U.S. hedge fund Caerus Investors.
* Greenlight Capital Inc dissolves share stake in United States Steel Corp - SEC filing
* Michael Kors Holdings Ltd - files for non-timely 10-Q - SEC filing
* Flossbach Von Storch AG reports 5.9 percent passive stake in Michael Kors Holdings Ltd as on December 31, 2016 - SEC filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2lz3VDM) Further company coverage:
* Shares fall to lowest in more than a year (Adds analyst comment, details from conference call)
Feb 7 Apparel and accessories maker Michael Kors Holdings Ltd reported a bigger-than-expected drop in quarterly comparable sales, citing disappointing sales in North America and Europe.
* Michael Kors Holdings Limited announces third quarter fiscal 2017 results
* Greenlight Capital Inc cuts share stake in Apple Inc by 24.2 percent to 5.2 million shares - SEC Filing
* Michael Kors executive - softness in Europe due to consumer uncertainty related to Brexit, lingering concern after attacks in Belgium, France, Germany - conf call
* Q3 earnings per share view $1.79, revenue view $1.39 billion -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S