Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS.N)
4 Mar 2015
* Indexes up: Dow 1.2 pct, S&P 1 pct, Nasdaq 1 pct (Updates to close)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.9 pct, S&P 0.8 pct, Nasdaq 0.6 pct (Updates to afternoon)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.9 pct, S&P 0.8 pct, Nasdaq 0.6 pct (Updates to midday, changes byline)
Feb 5 - Michael Kors Holdings Ltd forecast a lower-than-expected profit for the current quarter, disappointing investors used to the luxury accessories retailer's spectacular growth over the past three years.
* Indexes up: Dow 0.8 pct, S&P 0.76 pct, Nasdaq 0.62 pct (Updates late morning)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.52 pct, S&P 0.47 pct, Nasdaq 0.43 pct (Updates to market open)
Feb 5 - Luxury accessories retailer Michael Kors Holdings Ltd reported a 31 percent jump in quarterly sales as demand for its trendy clutch bags and watches soared in North America during the holiday shopping season.
(The Day Ahead is an email and PDF publication that includes the day's major stories and events, analyses and other features. To receive The Day Ahead, Eikon users can register at . Thomson One users can register at RT/DAY/US. All times in ET/GMT) Global healthcare company Sanofi SA reports fourth-quarter results. All eyes will be on the performance of its diabetes drug in the United States and the hunt for a new boss after Christopher Viehbacher was sacked as CEO when sales missed expe
Jan 6 - The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2100 GMT on Tuesday:
* Transaction expected to close by May (Adds Breakingviews link; updates shares)