Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS.N)
27 Nov 2015
* Seeks partnerships or joint ventures for flagship properties
* Shares rise 2.5 pct (Adds details, background; updates shares)
Nov 4 Handbag and accessories maker Michael Kors Holdings Ltd reported a 6.9 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by higher demand in the Americas.
* Shares rise as much as 13 pct (Adds CEO, analyst comments, details; updates shares)
* Indexes down: Dow 0.40 pct, S&P 0.24 pct, Nasdaq 0.32 pct (Updates to open)
* Futures up: Dow 8 pts, S&P 1.25 pts, Nasdaq 6 pts (Adds details, comment, updates prices)
Aug 5 Kate Spade & Co reported better-than-expected growth in its quarterly same-store sales, helped by strong demand for its handbags and small leather goods such as wallets.
NEW YORK, June 12 Michael Kors Holdings Ltd agreed to pay $4.88 million and change its sales practices to settle a class action lawsuit claiming it used deceptive price tags at its outlet stores to fool shoppers into believing they were getting big bargains.