Michael Kors Holdings Ltd (KORS.N)
24 Nov 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$15,120.04|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||205.91|
* Sees holiday quarter sales, profit largely below estimates
Nov 4 - Michael Kors Holdings Ltd, known for its trendy handbags and watches, forecast third-quarter sales and profit largely below analysts' estimates, sending its shares down 6 percent in premarket trading.
* U.S. challenges may be spilling over internationally-analyst
Aug 4 - Fast-growing Michael Kors Holdings Ltd , known for its trendy handbags and watches, said it expects margins to shrink for the year as it invests more to open stores in Europe and increases the number of shops it has in department stores.
* Indexes: Dow off 0.1 pct, S&P flat, Nasdaq up 0.2 pct (Updates prices, changes comment)
* Michael Kors shares reverse premarket move, fall 5.5 pct
* Futures up: Dow 27 pts, S&P 4 pts, Nasdaq 10 pts (Updates prices)
NEW YORK, Aug 4 - U.S. stock index futures bounced back on Monday following the largest weekly decline on the S&P 500 since 2012, as a scant U.S. economic calendar kept the focus on earnings and Portugal was poised to bail out its largest publicly traded bank.
Aug 4 - Michael Kors Holdings Ltd reported a 43 percent rise in quarterly revenue, helped by higher sales of handbags and watches in North America, sending its shares up 12 percent in premarket trading.
- Dazzled for two-and-a-half years, Wall Street finally blinked when Michael Kors Holdings Ltd warned that its margins might suffer from the cost of opening stores in Europe.