Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd (KTKM.NS)
22 May 2017
MUMBAI Uday Kotak, the billionaire head of India's Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd, sold a less than 1 percent stake in the lender in stock market transactions on Monday, complying with a Reserve Bank of India (RBI) order to cut his holding.
MUMBAI, May 22 Uday Kotak, the billionaire head of India's Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd, sold a less than 1 percent stake in the lender in stock market transactions on Monday, complying with a central bank order to cut his holding.
* About 18 million shares in India's Kotak Mahindra Bank change hands in block deal on BSE Further company coverage:
MUMBAI India's Bombay Stock Exchange said that it will be adding two stocks - Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd and Tata Motors DVR Ltd - to its benchmark index from June 19.
* FIIs/FPIs can now invest from 42 to 43 per cent under PIS in Kotak Mahindra Bank Limited Source text - (http://bit.ly/2ryZvzl)
BRIEF-Kotak Mahindra Bank approves increase in ceiling limit on total shareholding of FIIs/FPIs to 43 pct
* Says approved increase in ceiling limit on total shareholding of FIIs/FPIs from current limit of 42 pct to 43 pct Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Seeks members' nod for issuance of NCDs worth 50 billion rupees Source text: (http://bit.ly/2qqKyjm) Further company coverage:
* Says approved reappointment of Uday Kotak as executive vice chairman & MD
May 15 Following are the details of deals in Indian Certificates of Deposit reported on Clearcorp F-TRAC Platform. ISIN DESCRIPTION MATURITY WTG AVG WTG AVG NO OF TRADED LAST TRADED DATE PRICE YLD% TRADES VALUE* PRICE YIELD ============ ============ ======== ======= ======= ====== ===== =============== INE090A166I5 ICICI BK 16-May-17 99.9829 6.2426 1 140 99
HONG KONG Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd , the fourth biggest Indian lender by market capitalisation, is set to price a share offering at the top end of an indicative range, raising $901 million to bolster its balance sheet, IFR reported on Friday, citing a person close to the deal.