Larsen & Toubro Ltd (LART.BO)
28 Apr 2017
To access the newsletter, click on the link: http://share.thomsonreuters.com/assets/newsletters/Indiamorning/MNC_IN_04242017.pdf If you would like to receive this newsletter via email, please register at: https://forms.thomsonreuters.com/india-morning/ FACTORS TO WATCH 3:45 pm: Farm Minister Radha Mohan Singh at an event in New Delhi. LIVECHAT-COMMODITIES From copper to oil and everything in between, the Gold & Silver Club's Nik Kalsi and Phil Carr wil
NEW DELHI Indian engineering firm Larsen & Toubro signed a deal with South Korea's Hanwha Techwin to supply artillery guns to the Indian army in a deal estimated to be 4.5 billion rupees ($696.38 million), the two firms said on Friday.
NEW DELHI, April 21 Indian engineering firm Larsen & Toubro signed a deal with South Korea's Hanwha Techwin to supply artillery guns to the Indian army in a deal estimated to be 4.5 billion rupees ($696.38 million), the two firms said on Friday.
* Says L&T and Hanwha Techwin sign contract for executing tracked SP gun programme
* Says L&T Construction wins orders valued Rs. 2694 crores Source text: http://bit.ly/2oOcbEn Further company coverage:
* Says L&T Construction wins USD 817 mn order from Kahramaa, Qatar
* Says appointment of A. M. Naik as the non-executive chairman of the company with effect from october 1, 2017 for a period of three yrs
* Larsen & Toubro Ltd says commissions gas turbines in open cycle for 2 large gas-based projects in Bangladesh
* Says EPC secured from morth for 4 laning of the wadpale to bhogaon khurd section of nh-17 in Maharashtra Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Says l&t construction wins orders valued rs.2400 crores Source text: http://bit.ly/2o8XQTs Further company coverage: