Level 3 Communications Inc (LVLT.N)
21 Apr 2017
WASHINGTON The U.S. Federal Communications Commission voted on Thursday to effectively deregulate the $45 billion business data services market in a win for companies like AT&T Inc , CenturyLink Inc and Verizon Communications Inc that will likely lead to price hikes for many small businesses.
WASHINGTON, April 20 The U.S. Federal Communications Commission voted on Thursday to effectively deregulate the $45 billion business data services market in a win for companies like AT&T Inc, CenturyLink Inc and Verizon Communications Inc that will likely lead to price hikes for many small businesses.
* Centurylink - Ohio, Utah approve the merger of Centurylink and Level 3 Communications; merger also received regulatory clearance from State of Nevada
BRIEF-Centurylink -refiled pre-merger notification under Hart-Scott-Rodino antitrust improvements act of 1976 related to Level 3 acquisition
* Centurylink -refiled pre-merger notification under hart-scott-rodino antitrust improvements act of 1976 in connection with previously-announced acquisition of level 3
BRIEF-Centurylink Inc - plans to use net cash proceeds from divestiture to partly fund acquisition of Level 3 Communications
* Centurylink Inc - currently projects that net cash proceeds from data centers and colocation divestiture will be approximately $1.5 billion to $1.7 billion
Nov 3 The following are the top stories in the Wall Street Journal. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, October 31 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has placed the 'BB+' Long-Term Issuer Default Ratings (IDRs) of CenturyLink Inc. (CenturyLink) (NYSE: CTL) and its subsidiaries on Rating Watch Negative. The rating action affects approximately $19.9 billion of debt outstanding as of June 30, 2016. Fitch has affirmed the Long-Term IDRs of Level 3 Communications, Inc. (LVLT) and its wholly owned subsidiary Level 3 Financing, Inc. (Level 3 Fin
Oct 31 Telecom company CenturyLink Inc said on Monday it would buy Level 3 Communications Inc in a cash-and-stock deal for an equity value of $19.43 billion to expand its fiber optic network and high-speed data services.
* Glen Post will serve as CEO and President and Sunit Patel will serve as CFO for combined company
* Level 3 Communications Inc - now expect capital expenditures to be approximately 16 percent of total revenue for full year 2016
|AT&T Inc. (T.N)||$39.93||--|
|Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ.N)||$47.25||--|
|Equinix Inc (EQIX.OQ)||$401.84||--|
|Akamai Technologies, Inc. (AKAM.OQ)||$60.28||--|
|Limelight Networks, Inc. (LLNW.OQ)||$2.65||--|
|Centurylink Inc (CTL.N)||$25.32||--|
|Tata Communications Limited (TATA.NS)||Rs709.25||+3.40|
|InterXion Holding NV (INXN.N)||$39.97||--|
|BT Group plc (BT.L)||311.90||+0.95|
|Telefonica SA (TEF.MC)||€10.48||+0.32|