Mecom Group PLC (MEC.L)
21 Oct 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£159.22|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||121.50|
Oct 23 - European publishing company Mecom Group Plc reported a 12 percent fall in third-quarter core profit, hurt by a decline in advertising revenue in Denmark and the Netherlands, its largest markets.
* Group EBITDA for three month period was eur 17.6 million, lower by eur 2.4 million than equivalent period in 2013
* Entered into a share purchase agreement ( "spa") which provides for sale ( "sale") of its operating subsidiary in limburg, lmg netherlands ii b.v. ("lmg"), to concentra media nederland b.v.
* Belgium's De Persgroep to buy Mecom for about 196 mln stg
(Corrects designation in paragraph 4 to chairman, from CEO)
June 30 - European newspaper publisher Mecom Group Plc said it had reached an agreement to sell itself to Belgium-based media group De Persgroep NV for 196 million pounds ($333.5 million).
* Recommended cash offer for mecom group plc by De Persgroep publishing n.v.
* Shares rise as much as 6.4 pct in early trade (Adds details, share movement, background)
April 24 - European publishing company Mecom Group Plc said its first-quarter revenue fell due to a decline in advertising revenue in its largest markets - the Netherlands and Denmark.
* Group EBITDA in Q1 of 2014 was eur 5.2 million higher than in equivalent period in 2013