MGM Resorts International (MGM.N)
28 Apr 2017
* CEO James Murren's 2016 total compensation was $16.6 million versus $13.3 million in 2015 - sec filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Lions Gate Entertainment Corp - Agreement for MGM to acquire 80.91% aggregate membership interests in EPIX held by Viacom, Paramount and Lionsgate
* Citycenter holdings, llc announces launch of $1,725 million refinancing of senior credit facilities
* MGM Resorts International reports fourth quarter and full year financial and operating results; announces quarterly dividend
* MGM Resorts says inks meetings deal with Microsoft Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* MGM Resorts International expands board of directors; appoints real estate industry leader john b. Kilroy, jr.
NEW YORK, Nov 27 Shares of MGM Resorts International could surge over the next year as the casino resorts operator is set to capitalize on a resurgence in convention and tourism business in Las Vegas, according to a report in Barron's.
* MGM Resorts International reports third quarter financial and operating results
TOKYO Las Vegas-based MGM Resorts International could plow almost $10 billion into a Japanese casino via a publicly traded real estate investment trust, its chief executive said on Monday, as Tokyo inches closer to legalizing the industry.
* Odds for legalisation of casinos have improved (Corrects the third bullet point and eighth and ninth paragraphs to show MGM is interested only in facilities in large metropolitan, not regional, areas)
|Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS.N)||$58.99||-0.21|
|Wynn Resorts, Limited (WYNN.OQ)||$123.01||-1.49|
|Boyd Gaming Corporation (BYD.N)||$22.68||-0.36|
|Pinnacle Entertainment Inc (PNK.OQ)||$20.57||-0.05|
|Riviera Holdings Corp. (RVHLQ.PK)||--||--|
|Archon Corporation (ARHN.PK)||$16.75||--|
|Archon Corporation (ARHNP.OB)||--||--|