MGM Resorts International (MGM.N)
20 Jan 2017
* MGM Resorts International expands board of directors; appoints real estate industry leader john b. Kilroy, jr.
NEW YORK, Nov 27 Shares of MGM Resorts International could surge over the next year as the casino resorts operator is set to capitalize on a resurgence in convention and tourism business in Las Vegas, according to a report in Barron's.
* MGM Resorts International reports third quarter financial and operating results
TOKYO Las Vegas-based MGM Resorts International could plow almost $10 billion into a Japanese casino via a publicly traded real estate investment trust, its chief executive said on Monday, as Tokyo inches closer to legalizing the industry.
* Odds for legalisation of casinos have improved (Corrects the third bullet point and eighth and ninth paragraphs to show MGM is interested only in facilities in large metropolitan, not regional, areas)
* Company could invest up to 300 bln yen on regional facility
Oct 6 Land And Buildings Investment Management Llc :
* MGM Resorts International prices $500,000,000 in senior notes
* MGM Resorts International announces proposed senior notes offering
* MGM Resorts International to increase its stake in MGM China Holdings Limited
|Las Vegas Sands Corp. (LVS.N)||$55.74||-0.10|
|Wynn Resorts, Limited (WYNN.OQ)||$90.82||-0.11|
|Boyd Gaming Corporation (BYD.N)||$19.47||+0.08|
|Pinnacle Entertainment Inc (PNK.OQ)||$14.40||+0.68|
|Riviera Holdings Corp. (RVHLQ.PK)||--||--|
|Archon Corporation (ARHN.PK)||$16.30||0.00|
|Archon Corporation (ARHNP.OB)||--||--|