Markel Corp (MKL.N)
Oct 10 The following financial services industry appointments were announced on Monday. To inform us of other job changes, email email@example.com.
Markel International, a subsidiary of Markel Corp, appointed Chris O'Shea as head of reinsurance claims.
Oct 4 Specialist insurer Markel International, a unit of Markel Corp, appointed Mike Wimbridge as a senior yacht underwriter to its marine, energy and property division.
* Markel appoints Trade Credit Development Director in New York Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Sept 2 Specialist insurer Markel International appointed Timothy Foister as energy underwriter, based in Singapore.
* Stephen Leeret joins Markel Specialty as head of its programs business Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
May 23 Markel International Ltd, a unit of Markel Corp, appointed James Leach managing director of its newly consolidated accident and health and contingency business.
* On May 5, executed an underwriting agreement and related pricing agreement - SEC filing
* Files for potential senior notes offering; size not disclosed - sec filing Source text :http://1.usa.gov/1TLozvV Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780)
* Q1 earnings per share view $6.79 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S