Marks and Spencer Group PLC (MKS.L)
2 Sep 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£7,206.34|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||1,635.07|
* Shares up 2.4 pct (Adds detail, CEO, analyst comment, shares)
LONDON, July 28 - Tesco's new chief financial officer, Alan Stewart, will start work at Britain's biggest retailer on Dec. 1, the firm said on Monday.
* Marks and Spencer Group Plc confirms that Alan Stewart's employment as chief finance officer will formally terminate following a period of garden leave by 1 December 2014
LONDON, July 25 - Britain's Marks & Spencer has recruited Tesco's Carl Dawson to be its new IT director, in the latest transfer of executive talent between two of Britain's biggest retailers.
LONDON, July 23 - Tesco, Britain's biggest retailer, has removed a photo on its corporate website of Alan Stewart, its newly appointed chief financial officer (CFO), after rival Marks & Spencer (M&S) complained he was technically still its employee.
* Tesco says M&S CFO Alan Stewart to join firm in same role
LONDON, July 10 - Tesco, Britain's biggest retailer, is close to naming Marks & Spencer 's Chief Financial Officer Alan Stewart as its new finance director, according to a source familiar with the situation.
* Clothing lfl sales down 0.6 pct, womenswear "up slightly"
LONDON, July 8 - Britain's top share index fell for a second straight session on Tuesday, with airline stocks under pressure after Air France KLM issued a profit warning.
* CFO says Castle Donington e-commerce distribution centre performing in line with expectations