Altria Group Inc (MO.N)
20 Jul 2017
BRIEF-Altria "pleased" U.S. FDA filed Philip Morris' MRTP application for electronically-heated tobacco product
* Altria's statement on FDA'S filing of Philip Morris International's modified risk tobacco product application
* Altria group inc says declares regular quarterly dividend of $0.61 per share
* Altria reports 2017 first-quarter results and reaffirms full-year earnings guidance
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, April 03 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has upgraded Altria Group, Inc.'s (Altria) Long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and long-term debt ratings to 'A-' from 'BBB+'. Altria's short-term ratings have been affirmed. Altria had approximately $14 billion of total outstanding debt as of Dec. 31, 2016. The Rating Outlook is Stable. A complete list of rating actions follows at the end of this release. The ratings upgrade reflects the funda
Altria Group Inc said on Friday it was working with authorities to investigate if the smokeless tobacco products it recalled earlier this week were tampered with.
Feb 3 Altria Group Inc said on Friday it was working with authorities to investigate if the smokeless tobacco products it recalled earlier this week were tampered with.
* working with federal authorities to investigate whether recalled tobacco products were tampered with
* Altria reports 2016 fourth-quarter and full-year results; provides 2017 full-year earnings guidance
Jan 31 U.S. Smokeless Tobacco Co, a unit of Altria Group Inc, said on Tuesday it recalled some of its smokeless tobacco products after consumers found metal objects in some cans.
|Tutunski Kombinat AD Prilep (TKPR.MKE)||--||--|
|Lorillard LLC (LO.N)||--||--|
|Reynolds American, Inc. (RAI.N)||$66.30||+0.56|
|British American Tobacco plc (BATS.L)||5,425.00||--|
|Imperial Brands PLC (IMB.L)||3,511.50||--|
|Philip Morris International Inc. (PM.N)||$119.86||-1.76|
|Japan Tobacco Inc (2914.T)||¥3,794||-33.00|
|Altadis SA (ALT.MC)||--||--|