Monsanto Co (MON.N)
26 May 2017
* Paulson & Co Inc takes share stake of 3.5 million shares in Dish Network Corp
* Third Point LLC dissolves share stake in Apple Inc - sec filing
FRANKFURT Bayer has agreed to sell its Liberty herbicide and LibertyLink-branded seeds businesses to win antitrust approval for its acquisition of Monsanto , it said on Monday.
* South African regulator triggers global sale of Liberty brands
FRANKFURT, May 8 Bayer has agreed to divest its Liberty herbicide and Liberty Link-branded seeds businesses across the globe to win antitrust approval for its planned merger with Monsanto, it said on Monday.
May 2 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Tuesday:
CHICAGO Monsanto Co has terminated an agreement to sell its Precision Planting LLC farm equipment business to machinery maker Deere & Co , the companies said on Monday, ending a legal fight with antitrust authorities over the deal.
CHICAGO, May 1 Monsanto Co has terminated an agreement to sell its Precision Planting LLC farm equipment business to machinery maker Deere & Co, the companies said on Monday, ending a legal fight with antitrust authorities over the deal.
* Deere emphasizes importance of precision agriculture despite termination of acquisition
* Monsanto terminates agreement for sale of precision planting equipment business
|BASF SE (BASFn.DE)||€83.86||-0.42|
|Dow Chemical Co (DOW.N)||$61.06||+0.41|
|E I Du Pont De Nemours And Co (DD.N)||$77.85||+0.46|
|E I Du Pont De Nemours And Co (DD_pa.N)||$90.00||--|
|E I Du Pont De Nemours And Co (DD_pb.N)||$102.29||-0.71|
|Bayer AG (BAYGn.DE)||€116.70||-0.05|
|Bayer AG (BAYE.F)||--||--|
|Syngenta AG (SYNN.S)||CHF437.50||-10.00|