Moneysupermarket.Com Group PLC (MONY.L)
* Financial and operational information in this statement relates to period July 1 to Sept. 30, 2015
* Deferred consideration in respect of purchase of moneysavingexpert.com
* Graham Donoghue, chief product officer, has decided to step out of business
** Price comparison site Moneysupermarket.com up 2.3 pct, top gainer on FTSE's media index & on track for sharpest two-day gain in 3.5 mnths
** Moneysupermarket.com down c.5 pct, 2nd-top FTSE 250 loser & on track for largest one-day drop in nearly two months
* Placed 13.3 million existing ordinary 0.02 pence shares of Moneysupermarket.Com Group
LONDON, July 30 Moneysupermarket.com said its expectations for full-year profit had risen after posting a 28 percent advance in first-half earnings on Thursday.
* Board sees prospects for full year to be modestly ahead of its previous expectations
* Delivered continued growth across all of our businesses with revenue increasing by 18% in first half year.
* Ofgem has opened an investigation into whether two or more companies providing a supporting service for energy industry have breached competition law