Moneysupermarket.Com Group PLC (MONY.L)
4 Aug 2015
** Moneysupermarket.com down c.5 pct, 2nd-top FTSE 250 loser & on track for largest one-day drop in nearly two months
* Placed 13.3 million existing ordinary 0.02 pence shares of Moneysupermarket.Com Group
LONDON, July 30 - Moneysupermarket.com said its expectations for full-year profit had risen after posting a 28 percent advance in first-half earnings on Thursday.
* Board sees prospects for full year to be modestly ahead of its previous expectations
* Delivered continued growth across all of our businesses with revenue increasing by 18% in first half year.
* Ofgem has opened an investigation into whether two or more companies providing a supporting service for energy industry have breached competition law
* Sale reduces Simon Nixon's stake in Moneysupermarket.com to approximately 12.8 pct
* Simon Nixon intends to offer for sale approximately 15-20 mln existing ordinary 0.02 pence shares of Moneysupermarket.com group
LONDON - The founder of British price comparison company Moneysupermarket.com, Simon Nixon, on Wednesday scrapped a plan to sell a stake of up to 6.4 percent in the company, less than a day after announcing it.
LONDON, March 25 - The founder of British price comparison company Moneysupermarket.com, Simon Nixon, on Wednesday scrapped a plan to sell a stake of up to 6.4 percent in the company, less than a day after announcing it.