Mothercare PLC (MTC.L)
23 Jul 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£214.28|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||88.82|
* Q1 international sales at constant currency up 14.7 pct
LONDON, July 17 - Struggling British mother and baby products retailer Mothercare, the subject of bid interest from U.S. group Destination Maternity, said its UK business returned to underlying sales growth in its first quarter.
LONDON - Struggling British baby products retailer Mothercare, fighting off a takeover bid from U.S. group Destination Maternity, named its interim chief executive as its permanent CEO on Thursday.
LONDON, July 10 - Struggling British baby products retailer Mothercare, fighting off a takeover bid from U.S. group Destination Maternity, named its interim chief executive as its permanent CEO on Thursday.
* Herts Mark Newton-Jones appointed chief executive officer of Mothercare
* 2nd proposal worth 266 mln stg would involve tax inversion
LONDON - U.S. baby product retailer Destination Maternity will continue its pursuit of Britain's Mothercare after revealing on Wednesday it had two bid proposals rejected.
* Notes announcement by Destination Maternity Corporation that it is considering a possible offer for Mothercare
* Mothercare shares open 13.2 percent higher after firm rejects Destination Maternity bid proposals Further company coverage:
LONDON, July 2 - British mother and baby retailer Mothercare has rejected two bid proposals from Destination Maternity, the U.S. company said on Wednesday.