Mothercare PLC (MTC.L)
18 Dec 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£294.08|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||168.77|
Dec 9 - Mothercare Plc said it appointed Richard Smothers as chief financial officer, replacing Matt Smith who would leave the company in January.
* Announce appointment of Richard Smothers as its chief financial officer and executive director
LONDON, Nov 20 - Baby goods retailer Mothercare posted a small rise in first-half profit and said lower losses and improving sales in the United Kingdom provided early encouragement for its new turnaround plan.
* H1 underlying profit before tax up 65.0 percent at 3.3 million stg (2.0 million stg last year)
* Shares down 9 pct (Writes through, adds CEO comments, shares)
LONDON, Sept 23 - Baby goods retailer Mothercare on Tuesday launched a 100 million pound ($164 million) rights issue to help fund more store closures and revamps, as it steps up efforts to turn around its struggling British business.
LONDON, August 1 - From transforming businesses to sailing the Atlantic, Mark Newton-Jones is a man up for a challenge. Now, the new chief of baby products retailer Mothercare aims to succeed where many have failed and fix one of Britain's best known retailers.
* Mothercare is now fully focused on company's plan to turnaround uk business and to continue its strong international growth.
- U.S. baby product retailer Destination Maternity Corp gave up its pursuit of Britain's Mothercare Plc after having two bid proposals rejected.
July 25 - U.S. baby product retailer Destination Maternity Corp gave up its pursuit of Britain's Mothercare Plc after having two bid proposals rejected.