Monster Worldwide Inc (MWW.N)
26 Aug 2016
* Issued an open letter to stockholders in response to Medianews Group, Inc.'s letter dated Friday, August 19, 2016
AMSTERDAM, Aug 19 Monster Worldwide shareholder MediaNews said on Friday it will oppose global staffing firm Randstad's $429 million bid for the U.S. job-posting site.
* Medianews Group, Inc. Says Sent A Letter To Monster Worldwide Inc.'s Board Of Directors Disclosing An 11.6% Ownership Stake In Monster's Shares
AMSTERDAM Randstad , the world's second-largest staffing company, said on Tuesday it planned to acquire Monster Worldwide , the dotcom-era survivor that owns Monsterboard and Jobs.com, for $429 million in cash and assumed debt.
AMSTERDAM, Aug 9 Randstad, the world's second-largest staffing company, said on Tuesday it planned to acquire Monster Worldwide, the dotcom-era survivor that owns Monsterboard and Jobs.com, for $429 million in cash and assumed debt.
Aug 9 ** Recruitment company Randstad to buy job ads company Monster for $3.40 per share, a total of $429 million, or a 22.7 percent premium to Monster's closing price on Aug. 8
* Randstad to acquire Monster Worldwide Inc to transform the way people and jobs connect
* Q2 non-GAAP loss per share $0.02 from continuing operations
* Monster worldwide reports first quarter 2016 financial results
BRIEF-Monster Worldwide to repurchase $10 mln in aggregate principal amount of its 3.50 pct convertible senior notes due 2019
* To repurchase $10.0 million in aggregate principal amount of its 3.50% convertible senior notes due 2019 for $9.475 million in cash Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)