National Aluminium Co Ltd (NALU.BO)
23 Jun 2017
To access the newsletter, click on the link: http://share.thomsonreuters.com/assets/newsletters/Indiamorning/MNC_IN_06062017.pdf If you would like to receive this newsletter via email, please register at: https://forms.thomsonreuters.com/india-morning/ FACTORS TO WATCH 9:15 am: IndiGrid listing ceremony at BSE in Mumbai. 7:30 pm: Junior Aviation Minister Jayant Sinha to speak at an industry event in New Delhi. GMF: LIVECHAT - YUAN FOCUS The Chinese
NEW DELHI India's National Aluminium Company Ltd (NALCO) has put all its overseas projects on hold, including one in Iran, in order to focus on expanding domestic capacity, its chairman said on Monday.
* Expects 20 pct jump in exports to 120,000 tonnes in 2017/18 (Adds quotes, background)
BRIEF-India's NALCO inks MoU with India govt for setting higher FY targets in production, turnover, capex
* Says National Aluminium Company Limited (NALCO) has signed an MoU with the ministry of mines
India raised 12 billion rupees ($185.7 million) from a 9.2 percent stake sale in state-run National Aluminium Co (NALCO), the government said on Thursday, kicking off its asset sale programme for the new financial year.
April 20 India raised 12 billion rupees ($185.7 million) from a 9.2 percent stake sale in state-run National Aluminium Co (NALCO), the government said on Thursday, kicking off its asset sale programme for the new financial year.
* Says india government proposes to sell 96.6 million shares with additional option to sell upto 96.6 million shares of co
* Says 16.8 percent growth in bauxite production upto Feb 2017 with vol 65.64 lakh tonnes
* Says approved payment of interim dividend of INR 2.80 per share Source text: http://bit.ly/2mO52PY Further company coverage:
* Dec-quarter total income from operations 19.88 billion rupees