Navistar International Corp (NAV.N)
26 May 2017
* Navistar International Corp - Announced that Phil Christman has been promoted to president, operations, effective immediately Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Jeffrey A. Dokho appointed to Navistar board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Carl Icahn reports 17.02% stake in Navistar International Corp as of March 10, 2017 - SEC filing
* On track to achieve internal plan that supports full-year guidance
DETROIT, March 7 U.S. truck maker Navistar International Corp on Tuesday reported a much wider-than-expected quarterly loss on continued industry weakness but said its new product line positioned it well for an expected market rebound in the second half of 2017.
DETROIT, March 7 U.S. truck maker Navistar International Corp on Tuesday reported a higher loss than a year earlier as continued weakness in the trucking industry hurt revenue.
* Says receives green light for strategic alliance between Volkswagen Truck & Bus and Navistar
* Navistar and Volkswagen Truck & Bus close strategic alliance
Feb 27 Samuel Merksamer, who represents billionaire Carl Icahn on several corporate boards, has exited the activist investor's firm and a source familiar with his plans said that he is exploring launching his own hedge fund.
* Navistar announces intention to reprice approximately $1.0 billion senior secured term loan
|Toyota Motor Corp (7203.T)||¥5,953||-17.00|
|MITSUBISHI MOTORS CORPORATION (7211.T)||¥710||-4.00|
|Isuzu Motors Ltd (7202.T)||¥1,348||-14.00|
|HINO MOTORS, LTD. (7205.T)||¥1,334||-11.00|
|Volvo AB (VOLVb.ST)||141.30kr||--|
|Volvo AB (VOLVa.ST)||141.20kr||--|
|Ford Motor Company (F.N)||$10.93||+0.07|
|Ford Motor Company (F_pa)||--||--|
|Daimler AG (DAIGn.DE)||€65.44||--|
|Scania AB (SCVb.ST)||--||--|