Navistar International Corp (NAV.N)
27 Sep 2016
* Says files for potential mixed shelf offering of upto $2 billion - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2d3z4hD) Further company coverage:
Sept 8 Truck and engine maker Navistar International Corp reported a fall in revenue for the sixth straight quarter due to lower truck sales and said one of its units had received a subpoena from the United States defense department.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.14 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Sept 8 Navistar Defense LLC, a unit of Navistar International Corp, said it received a subpoena from the United States Department of Defense Inspector General requesting documents related to the sale of some independent suspension systems to the government.
* Says in Q3 2016, Navistar Defense LLC received a subpoena from the United States Department Of Defense Inspector General
FRANKFURT Volkswagen has agreed an engine technology and purchasing alliance with truckmaker Navistar and will buy a 16.6 percent stake in the U.S. firm for $256 million, as global truck makers face steep development costs to meet global anti-pollution rules.
CHICAGO/FRANKFURT Volkswagen has agreed an engine technology and purchasing alliance with truckmaker Navistar and will buy a stake in the U.S. firm, giving the German company a long-sought foothold in North America and providing cash-strapped Navistar a vital lifeline.
* Navistar sees at least $500 mln in savings over first 5 years (Recasts first paragraph; adds company comments, analyst comments; updates stock price)
* Navistar sees at least $500 mln synergies over first 5 yrs (Adds comments from VW Trucks CEO Renschler)
FRANKFURT Volkswagen Trucks Chief Executive Andreas Renschler said a full merger with Navistar is possible once a technology and procurement alliance between the two truck makers takes shape.
|Toyota Motor Corp (7203.T)||¥5,874||-140.00|
|MITSUBISHI MOTORS CORPORATION (7211.T)||¥477||-3.00|
|Isuzu Motors Ltd (7202.T)||¥1,182||-39.50|
|HINO MOTORS, LTD. (7205.T)||¥1,067||-20.00|
|Volvo AB (VOLVb.ST)||96.85kr||--|
|Volvo AB (VOLVa.ST)||96.60kr||--|
|Ford Motor Company (F.N)||$11.98||-0.03|
|Ford Motor Company (F_pa)||--||--|
|Daimler AG (DAIGn.DE)||€61.50||--|
|Scania AB (SCVb.ST)||--||--|