Navistar International Corp (NAV.N)
27 Mar 2017
* Carl Icahn reports 17.02% stake in Navistar International Corp as of March 10, 2017 - SEC filing
* On track to achieve internal plan that supports full-year guidance
DETROIT, March 7 U.S. truck maker Navistar International Corp on Tuesday reported a much wider-than-expected quarterly loss on continued industry weakness but said its new product line positioned it well for an expected market rebound in the second half of 2017.
DETROIT, March 7 U.S. truck maker Navistar International Corp on Tuesday reported a higher loss than a year earlier as continued weakness in the trucking industry hurt revenue.
* Says receives green light for strategic alliance between Volkswagen Truck & Bus and Navistar
* Navistar and Volkswagen Truck & Bus close strategic alliance
Feb 27 Samuel Merksamer, who represents billionaire Carl Icahn on several corporate boards, has exited the activist investor's firm and a source familiar with his plans said that he is exploring launching his own hedge fund.
* Navistar announces intention to reprice approximately $1.0 billion senior secured term loan
BRIEF-Navistar International entered into amendment no. 5 to amended and restated ABL credit agreement
* Navistar International - on Jan. 25, co entered into amendment no. 5 to amended and restated ABL credit agreement dated as of Aug. 17, 2012
* Navistar announces pricing of upsized $250 million tack-on offering of 8.25 pct senior notes
|Toyota Motor Corp (7203.T)||¥6,218||+60.00|
|MITSUBISHI MOTORS CORPORATION (7211.T)||¥675||+3.00|
|Isuzu Motors Ltd (7202.T)||¥1,514||+18.00|
|HINO MOTORS, LTD. (7205.T)||¥1,397||+12.00|
|Volvo AB (VOLVb.ST)||129.20kr||+0.30|
|Volvo AB (VOLVa.ST)||129.20kr||+0.30|
|Ford Motor Company (F.N)||$11.46||--|
|Ford Motor Company (F_pa)||--||--|
|Daimler AG (DAIGn.DE)||€70.90||+0.42|
|Scania AB (SCVb.ST)||--||--|