Navistar International Corp (NAV.N)
* Navistar extends engine supply agreement with Power Solutions International through 2021
BRIEF-Hotchkis and Wiley Capital Management, LLC reports stake of 7.08% in Navistar International Corp
* Hotchkis and Wiley Capital Management, LLC reports a passive stake of 7.08% in Navistar International Corp as of Sept 30 - SEC filing
* Says files for potential mixed shelf offering of upto $2 billion - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2d3z4hD) Further company coverage:
Sept 8 Truck and engine maker Navistar International Corp reported a fall in revenue for the sixth straight quarter due to lower truck sales and said one of its units had received a subpoena from the United States defense department.
* Q3 earnings per share view $0.14 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
Sept 8 Navistar Defense LLC, a unit of Navistar International Corp, said it received a subpoena from the United States Department of Defense Inspector General requesting documents related to the sale of some independent suspension systems to the government.
* Says in Q3 2016, Navistar Defense LLC received a subpoena from the United States Department Of Defense Inspector General
FRANKFURT Volkswagen has agreed an engine technology and purchasing alliance with truckmaker Navistar and will buy a 16.6 percent stake in the U.S. firm for $256 million, as global truck makers face steep development costs to meet global anti-pollution rules.
CHICAGO/FRANKFURT Volkswagen has agreed an engine technology and purchasing alliance with truckmaker Navistar and will buy a stake in the U.S. firm, giving the German company a long-sought foothold in North America and providing cash-strapped Navistar a vital lifeline.
* Navistar sees at least $500 mln in savings over first 5 years (Recasts first paragraph; adds company comments, analyst comments; updates stock price)
|Toyota Motor Corp (7203.T)||¥5,956||-16.00|
|MITSUBISHI MOTORS CORPORATION (7211.T)||¥562||-2.00|
|Isuzu Motors Ltd (7202.T)||¥1,254||+14.00|
|HINO MOTORS, LTD. (7205.T)||¥1,142||+3.00|
|Volvo AB (VOLVb.ST)||96.30kr||+1.40|
|Volvo AB (VOLVa.ST)||96.40kr||+1.40|
|Ford Motor Company (F.N)||$12.19||+0.17|
|Ford Motor Company (F_pa)||--||--|
|Daimler AG (DAIGn.DE)||€64.89||+0.27|
|Scania AB (SCVb.ST)||--||--|