National Bank of Greece SA (NBG.N)
21 Nov 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$8,205.08|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||3,533.15|
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) MILAN/LONDON, November 20 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed National Bank of Greece S.A.'s (NBG, B-/Stable/B; Viability Rating: b-) Programme II EUR4.87bn mortgage covered bonds at 'B+' with a Stable Outlook. The affirmation follows the recent amendments to the liability structure: i) Series 1, 2, and 3 have been partially cancelled down to an amount of EUR1.15bn, EUR1.2bn and EUR1.35bn from EUR1.5bn, respectively; ii) the maturit
* Says it makes a secondary offering of existing shares in Finansbank, currently held by the Co valued at 80 million turkish liras
* Says decided to form special reserve and free issue of warrants regarding deferred tax against Hellenic Republic
* Pace of new bad loan formation slows (Adds background, details)
* NBG profit 1.146 bln euro, boosted by 994 mln deferred tax
- The private-equity arms of Goldman Sachs Group Inc and Deutsche Bank AG were close to sealing a deal to purchase the buyout unit of National Bank of Greece SA (NBG), Bloomberg reported on Wednesday, citing sources.
Aug 6 - The private-equity arms of Goldman Sachs Group Inc and Deutsche Bank AG were close to sealing a deal to purchase the buyout unit of National Bank of Greece SA (NBG), Bloomberg reported on Wednesday, citing sources.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) MILAN/LONDON, July 25 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has upgraded the mortgage covered bond programmes of five Greek banks. The banks are National Bank of Greece S.A. (NBG, B-/Stable/B, Viability Rating (VR) 'b-) Alpha Bank A.E. (Alpha, B-/Stable/B, VR 'b-), Eurobank Ergasias S.A. (Eurobank, B-/Stable/B, VR 'b-) and Piraeus Bank S.A. (Piraeus, B-/Stable/B, VR 'b-). The Outlook is Stable, reflecting that on the respective banks' Issuer Defau
(Updates with EU approval of Piraeus Bank restructuring in final paragraph)
ATHENS, July 23 - The European Commission has approved National Bank of Greece's (NBG) restructuring plan, which includes reducing NBG's stake in Turkey's Finansbank .