NCC Group PLC (NCCG.L)
* Appointed Chris Stone as executive chairman with effect from 6 April 2017
March 1 British IT security firm NCC Group Plc Chief Executive Rob Cotton stepped down with immediate effect, the company said on Wednesday, a week after it said it would undertake a strategic review.
* Rob Cotton has stepped down as chief executive of group and as an executive director of board with immediate effect
* Now anticipates that group's full year adjusted EBITDA will be approximately 20% below £45.5m to £47.5m range Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
* Has signed a contract with energy company E.ON to build a new cogeneration installation as part of a closed-loop facility at Högbytorp, in North Stockholm
Jan 19 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Cyber-Security firm ncc ousts chairman after profit warnings - Sky News
* Brian Tenner appointed chief financial officer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By London Bureau)