Nike Inc (NKE.N)
Jan 17 Department store operator J.C. Penney Co Inc said on Tuesday it would open Nike Inc outlets in more than 600 of its stores to tap into the high demand for activewear and athletic shoes.
Nike Inc , the world's largest footwear maker, reported better-than-expected quarterly revenue and profit, and indicated a rebound in its basketball category.
* Nike Inc announces 13 percent increase in quarterly dividend
* Strong U.S. sales in last 8-10 weeks - CEO (Adds comments by CEO, share price reaction)
* Indexes up: Dow 0.11 pct, S&P 0.25 pct, Nasdaq 0.21 pct (Updates to early afternoon)
* Company still pursuing higher bids (Recasts, adds comments from former chairman, time frame for sale)
TORONTO/NEW YORK Performance Sports Group Ltd , the maker of Bauer hockey gear, is preparing to file for bankruptcy in the United States and Canada as early as Sunday evening, according to people familiar with the matter.
* Apple says 'Apple Watch Nike+' will be available Friday, October 28
* files for potential two-part dollar-denominated notes offering; size undisclosed - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2ehkiRO) Further company coverage:
LONDON Chelsea announced on Thursday a long-term partnership with Nike from next year in a deal that media reports suggested could be worth 60 million pounds ($74.61 million) a season.