Nike Inc (NKE.N)
17 Feb 2017
* Nike declares $0.18 quarterly dividend Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Tiger Woods hopes the familiar surroundings of Torrey Pines will ease his transition to tournament golf when he plays in his first full tournament field in 17 months starting on Thursday in the Farmers Insurance Open.
Tiger Woods will return to the PGA Tour this week as a member of the TaylorMade stable after announcing on Wednesday that he had made the switch after years of using Nike equipment.
Jan 25 Tiger Woods will return to the PGA Tour this week as a member of the TaylorMade stable after announcing on Wednesday that he had made the switch after years of using Nike equipment.
* Perry Ellis international enters into distribution agreements for Nike Swim in Latin America
* Nike Vision - Kevin Durant is teaming up with Nike Vision for collaborative line of optical eyewear Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Jan 17 Department store operator J.C. Penney Co Inc said on Tuesday it would open Nike Inc outlets in more than 600 of its stores to tap into the high demand for activewear and athletic shoes.
Nike Inc , the world's largest footwear maker, reported better-than-expected quarterly revenue and profit, and indicated a rebound in its basketball category.
* Nike Inc announces 13 percent increase in quarterly dividend
* Strong U.S. sales in last 8-10 weeks - CEO (Adds comments by CEO, share price reaction)