Nike Inc (NKE.N)
27 May 2016
MADRID Barcelona have agreed an extension to their kit-manufacturing deal with Nike which Spanish media reported was the most lucrative arrangement of its kind in the world.
* Nike said to agree to $87 million apparel deal with Chelsea- Bloomberg, citing sources
* Says has declared a quarterly cash dividend of $0.16 per share on company's outstanding Class A and Class B common stock Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
Full-time U.S. employees of Nike Inc. who are new parents or who are needed to care for sick family members are now eligible to receive eight weeks of paid leave, the world's biggest sportswear company said on Wednesday.
May 11 Full-time U.S. employees of Nike Inc. who are new parents or who are needed to care for sick family members are now eligible to receive eight weeks of paid leave, the world's biggest sportswear company said on Wednesday.
BERLIN German sportswear company Adidas aims to sell the bulk of its loss-making golf business to focus on shoes and clothing, it said after the core Adidas brand reported strong quarterly sales, particularly in the United States. | Video
* Nike Inc Says Recommends That Shareholders Reject "Mini tender" offer
* Says Elliott Hill, President of Geographies and Sales, will become President of Geographies and Integrated Marketplace
* Says Elliott Hill, president of geographies and sales, will become president of geographies and integrated marketplace
* Expects currency neutral revenue to grow in the high single to low double-digit percentage range in FY 2017- Conf call