Nike Inc (NKE.N)
BERLIN German sportswear company Adidas aims to sell the bulk of its loss-making golf business to focus on shoes and clothing, it said after the core Adidas brand reported strong quarterly sales, particularly in the United States. | Video
* Nike Inc Says Recommends That Shareholders Reject "Mini tender" offer
* Says Elliott Hill, President of Geographies and Sales, will become President of Geographies and Integrated Marketplace
* Says Elliott Hill, president of geographies and sales, will become president of geographies and integrated marketplace
* Expects currency neutral revenue to grow in the high single to low double-digit percentage range in FY 2017- Conf call
* Shares fall as much as 6 pct (Adds details, background, analyst comment; updates shares)
Nike Inc , the world's largest footwear maker, reported weaker-than-expected quarterly revenue as a strong dollar hurt sales in Europe and emerging markets such as Brazil and Mexico.
* Qtrly gross margin was 45.9 percent, flat compared to prior year
March 22 Nike Inc, the world's largest footwear maker, reported a 7.6 percent rise in quarterly sales, helped by strong demand for its running and basketball footwear, and athletic apparel.
LOS ANGELES Russian tennis star Maria Sharapova said on Monday she had failed a drug test at the Australian Open due to a substance she was taking for health issues, leading longtime sponsor Nike to announce it was suspending ties during the investigation. | Video