Nike Inc (NKE.N)
28 Jul 2015
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
- Nike Inc , the world's largest sports shoe company, said Chairman and co-founder Phil Knight would step down next year.
June 30 - Nike Inc, the world's largest sports shoe company, said Chairman and co-founder Phil Knight would step down next year.
June 30 - Nike Inc, the world's biggest sports shoe company, said it had started a succession plan for Chairman Phil Knight and said he would transfer his ownership in the company to Swoosh, a limited liability company.
* Nike rallies after results; Micron tumbles, hits semiconductors
June 26 - The Nasdaq Composite fell 1 percent in afternoon trading on Friday after weak forecast from Micron Technology dragged down chipmakers including Intel.
* Shares rise 3.3 pct in extended trading (Adds forecast, analyst comment; updates shares)
June 25 - Nike Inc, the world's largest footwear maker, reported a 24 percent rise in quarterly profit as it sold more high margin basketball shoes and apparel at higher prices.
* Football sales target lower than that for whole Adidas group
BERLIN, June 24 - Adidas laid out plans on Wednesday to defend its position as the world's top soccer brand from fierce competition from rival Nike by launching a new range of footwear and setting up more grassroots programmes.