Nike Inc (NKE.N)
24 Oct 2016
* Apple says 'Apple Watch Nike+' will be available Friday, October 28
* files for potential two-part dollar-denominated notes offering; size undisclosed - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2ehkiRO) Further company coverage:
LONDON Chelsea announced on Thursday a long-term partnership with Nike from next year in a deal that media reports suggested could be worth 60 million pounds ($74.61 million) a season.
Oct 13 Nike Inc said on Thursday it signed a long-term deal with top English football club Chelsea FC, becoming its official kit supplier from the 2017-18 season.
* Chelsea Football Club announces new technical partnership with Nike
* Signs collective labour agreement with Tek-Gida labour union
Nike Inc, the world's No. 1 footwear maker, will continue to dominate the sportswear market despite intensifying competition in North America, analysts said on Wednesday, a day after the company reported "futures orders" below estimates.
Nike Inc's future orders missed analysts' estimates for the third time in a row, as the world's largest footwear maker struggles with competition from a resurgent Adidas in North America and weakness in its basketball division.
* To stop giving futures orders in earnings release (Adds analyst comment)
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.56 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S