Nokia Oyj (NOK.N)
26 May 2017
BRIEF-Nokia and Frontier Communications deploy G.fast technology to expand gigabit ultra-broadband access across Connecticut
* Nokia - Nokia And Frontier Communications deploy G.Fast Technology to expand gigabit ultra-broadband access across Connecticut Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
HELSINKI Apple has settled a patent dispute with Finnish telecom equipment maker Nokia and agreed to buy more of its network products and services, sending Nokia shares up 7 percent. | Video
* Greek stocks drop as debt deal hopes dashed (Adds details, closing prices)
HELSINKI Apple has settled a patent dispute with Finnish telecom equipment maker Nokia and agreed to buy more of its network products and services, sending Nokia shares up 7 percent.
* Nokia shares rise 7 percent (Adds investor, analyst comments)
Nokia jumps on Apple settlement; UK mid-caps outperform - For more see the European equities LiveMarkets blog
LONDON, May 23 Live coverage of European markets now available on cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets
* CEO Rajeev Suri tells Nokia's annual general meeting on Tuesday that the patent license agreement with Apple "makes sense, it is a good deal for Nokia"
* Spanish banks recover (Recasts, adds quotes and detail, updates prices)
LONDON, May 23 Nokia shares jumped more than 6 percent to their highest levels in more than a year and were a standout in an otherwise sluggish open on European stock markets on Tuesday.
* REG-NOKIA AND CHINA HUAXIN SIGN DEFINITIVE AGREEMENTS FOR CREATION OF NEW NOKIA SHANGHAI BELL JOINT VENTURE
|LG Electronics Inc. (066570.KS)||₩83,500.00||+1,600.00|
|LG Electronics Inc. (066575.KS)||₩37,350.00||+1,650.00|
|Motorola Solutions Inc (MSI.N)||$81.86||-0.41|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005930.KS)||₩2,281,000.00||-23,000.00|
|Samsung Electronics Co Ltd (005935.KS)||₩1,791,000.00||-15,000.00|
|Sony Corp (6758.T)||¥4,038||+29.00|
|Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERICb.ST)||60.85kr||-0.40|
|Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson (ERICa.ST)||60.20kr||-0.60|
|Apple Inc. (AAPL.OQ)||$153.61||-0.26|
|Garmin Ltd. (GRMN.OQ)||$52.40||+0.32|