NU Skin Enterprises Inc (NUS.N)
30 Sep 2016
Sept 20 Nu Skin Enterprises Inc said it had reached an agreement with the Securities and Exchange Commission to settle a probe into the skincare products maker's charitable contribution in China in 2013.
* Nu skin enterprises inc says has reached a resolution with u.s. Securities and exchange commission
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.355per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.79 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Nu skin adds new member to its board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-NU Skin Enterprises: U.S District Court for district of Utah granted preliminary approval for agreement of settlement regarding complaint that was asserted on behalf of Co.
* U.S District Court for district of Utah granted preliminary approval for agreement of settlement regarding complaint that was asserted on behalf of Co.
* Says entered into an agreement for a $210 million strategic investment from Ping An ZQ China Growth Opportunity Limited
* Q1 earnings per share view $0.37 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Declared a quarterly dividend of $0.355 per share, which will be paid on June 8 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1 646 223 8780)
* Nu Skin Enterprises Inc sees negative foreign currency trends will continue to be headwind throughout 2016 and will negatively impact revenue by 7 percent Source text for Eikon: (http://1.usa.gov/1qlhW9o) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)