NU Skin Enterprises Inc (NUS.N)
20 Jan 2017
* Says third-quarter revenue at $604.2 million, compared to $571.3 million in prior-year period
Sept 20 Nu Skin Enterprises Inc said it had reached an agreement with the Securities and Exchange Commission to settle a probe into the skincare products maker's charitable contribution in China in 2013.
* Nu skin enterprises inc says has reached a resolution with u.s. Securities and exchange commission
* Sets quarterly dividend of $0.355per share Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Q2 earnings per share view $0.79 -- Thomson Reuters I/B/E/S
* Nu skin adds new member to its board of directors Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
BRIEF-NU Skin Enterprises: U.S District Court for district of Utah granted preliminary approval for agreement of settlement regarding complaint that was asserted on behalf of Co.
* U.S District Court for district of Utah granted preliminary approval for agreement of settlement regarding complaint that was asserted on behalf of Co.