New World Resources Plc (NWRR.L)
4 May 2016
* says to hold general meeting on Nov 3 at shareholder request
* Creditors committee agrees to pursue reorganisation of NWR coal mining unit OKD, company spokesman says
* Ostrava Regional Court spokeswoman says court rejected claim by holders of bonds worth EUR 352 mln issued by OKD parent firm NWR; bonds were guaranteed by OKD; claim is the biggest receivable in OKD insolvency process
PRAGUE, July 29 Here are news stories, press reports and events to watch which may affect Czech financial markets on Friday. ALL TIMES GMT (Czech Republic: GMT + 2 hours) =========================ECONOMIC DATA========================== Real-time economic data releases.................... Summary of economic data and forecasts........... Recently released economic data.................. Previous stories on Czech data............. **For a
PRAGUE, July 27 The Czech government approved a 700 million crown ($29 million) loan to help keep afloat hard coal miner OKD, an insolvent unit of New World Resources , the prime minister and industry minister said on Wednesday.
PRAGUE, June 8 Czech coal miner OKD, the insolvent unit of New World Resources (NWR) , urgently needs a state loan of up to 1 billion crowns ($42.1 million) to keep operating, Industry Minister Jan Mladek said on Wednesday.
PRAGUE, May 27 A Czech court has issued a preliminary injuction taking away New World Resources' control over its mining subsidiary OKD and handing it to a board of creditors, OKD said.
* OKD unit says group has not received any direct financing offers, but has three indicative offers
PRAGUE, May 23 Czech miners' unions have teamed up with lignite mine owner Pavel Tykac and another investor to make on offer for New World Resources' insolvent mining subsidiary OKD, the unions said on Monday.
* Says will meet customer obligations (Adds minister reaction, more details)