New World Resources Plc (NWRR.L)
1 Aug 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£21.02|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||264.74|
* Small bondholders unhappy with offered terms (Adds comments from two holders of debt, updates prices)
* Revision accepted by 62 pct senior secured noteholders, 37 pct unsecured
(Adds CFO on outlook, capital review, other details, shares)
PRAGUE, May 14 - Czech hard coal miner New World Resources (NWR) narrowed its loss in the first quarter to 26.7 million euros ($36.6 million) as it cut costs to cope with weaker prices.
PRAGUE, May 7 - Dutch-based real estate firm Domus, which owns more than 43,000 apartments in the east of the Czech Republic, scrapped a plan for an initial public offering on the Euronext in Amsterdam on Wednesday, citing market conditions.
* Government approves 600 mln crown deal for fired workers
* Questions remains over compensation if coal prices fall
* Cuts saleable coal reserves by 65 pct because of weak market