New World Resources Plc (NWRR.L)
30 Sep 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£95.87|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||5,294.84|
WARSAW - Poland's JSW, the EU's largest coking coal miner, might have to sell some non-core assets if unions block its efforts to cut costs in response to low global coal prices, its chief executive told Reuters.
PRAGUE, Sept 10 - Shares in Czech coal miner New World Resources (NWR) plunged to a record low on Wednesday after shares for a rights issue were admitted for listing as a part of its capital restructuring plan.
* Bondholders forced to accept losses, shareholders diluted (Adds details of transaction, updates prices)
* Small bondholders unhappy with offered terms (Adds comments from two holders of debt, updates prices)
* Revision accepted by 62 pct senior secured noteholders, 37 pct unsecured
(Adds CFO on outlook, capital review, other details, shares)
PRAGUE, May 14 - Czech hard coal miner New World Resources (NWR) narrowed its loss in the first quarter to 26.7 million euros ($36.6 million) as it cut costs to cope with weaker prices.
PRAGUE, May 7 - Dutch-based real estate firm Domus, which owns more than 43,000 apartments in the east of the Czech Republic, scrapped a plan for an initial public offering on the Euronext in Amsterdam on Wednesday, citing market conditions.
* Government approves 600 mln crown deal for fired workers
* Questions remains over compensation if coal prices fall