Ocwen Financial Corp (OCN.N)
* Ocwen Financial Corp says files amendment to 2016 annual report on form 10-K
* Leon Cooperman reports 6.80 percent passive stake in Ocwen Financial Corp as of May 2 - sec filing Source text (http://bit.ly/2qemdx2) Further company coverage:
BRIEF-Ocwen Financial, New Residential working on agreement relating to about $117 bln in Mortgage Servicing Rights
* Ocwen Financial and New Residential working on definitive agreement to strengthen and solidify relationship
BOSTON, April 28 The Massachusetts attorney general sued a unit of Ocwen Financial Corp on Friday, accusing the mortgage servicing company of engaging in abusive practices that harmed thousands of homeowners in the state.
WASHINGTON Ocwen Financial Corp is digging in for a legal battle with the U.S. consumer financial watchdog over allegations its mortgage servicing harmed thousands of borrowers, and has asked the Justice Department to join its fight.
WASHINGTON, April 26 Ocwen Financial Corp is digging in for a legal battle with the U.S. consumer financial watchdog over allegations its mortgage servicing harmed thousands of borrowers, and has asked the Justice Department to join its fight.
* Ocwen Financial - announces filing of 2 related motions that seek early court ruling that "consumer financial protection bureau (CFPB) is unconstitutional" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) CHICAGO, April 24 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has placed the ratings of Ocwen Financial Corporation (OCN) and its wholly-owned, primary operating subsidiary, Ocwen Loan Servicing, LLC (OLS) on Rating Watch Negative. The entities have a long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) of 'B-'. A full list of rating actions follows at the end of this release. KEY RATING DRIVERS IDRS AND SENIOR DEBT The Negative Rating Watch follows two separate regulatory
* Ocwen Financial - disputes key allegations made in state regulators' orders that co's mortgage loan servicing practices have caused substantial consumer harm
WASHINGTON For the second time since 2013, the U.S. Consumer Financial Protection Bureau on Thursday sued Ocwen Financial Corp over accusations of widespread misconduct in how it serviced borrowers' loans, from foreclosure abuses to a basic failure to send accurate monthly statements.