L'Oreal SA (OREP.PA)
PARIS, Nov 4 Below are company-related news and stories from French and Benelux media which could have an impact on the region's markets or individual stocks.
PARIS, Nov 3 Cosmetics giant L'Oreal said on Thursday the make-up market was booming as it posted stronger-than-expected sales growth in the third quarter, driven by a "substantial acceleration" in North America and market share gains.
* CEO says does not see improvement in french cosmetics market before end of the year Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Paris Newsroom)
* L'Oreal CEO says make-up market, whether mass or luxury, is "really booming" Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Paris Newsroom)
PARIS, Nov 3 Cosmetics giant L'Oreal posted stronger-than-expected sales growth in the third quarter, as a "substantial acceleration" in North America helped make up for weakness in its home market of France.
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) MILAN/LONDON, September 27 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed L'Oreal SA's (L'Oreal) Short-Term Issuer Default Rating (IDR) and commercial paper (CP) programme at 'F1+'. The agency has also affirmed L'Oreal USA Inc's CP programme, guaranteed by L'Oreal, at 'F1+'. The ratings continue to reflect the company's strong market position and product portfolio as well as its robust geographical diversification. Also, L'Oreal continues to d
PARIS, July 29 L'Oreal said on Friday it had boosted the pipeline of new products to turn around Chinese face mask provider Magic Holdings after taking a 213 million euro ($237 million) impairment charge on the company's carrying value at the half-year.
* Business investment down 0.2 pct after +2.1 pct in Q1 (Adds L'Oreal CEO, economist, euro zone GDP)
* CEO said it planned to buy a small skincare brand in France, did not give details Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Paris Newsroom)
* CEO says France's poor Q2 performance cost the group a percentage point in sales growth Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Paris Newsroom)