Pan American Silver Corp (PAA.TO)
Oct 3 Stock futures pointed to a slightly higher opening for Canada's main stock index on Monday as oil rose to its highest since August above $50 a barrel, supported by a planned production cut by OPEC.
* Samco Gold and Pan American Silver to commence option agreement and related exploration work on the el dorado monserrat project in Argentina
* Confirmed that chairman Ross Beaty met today with president of Argentina Mauricio Macri Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Pan american silver announces net earnings of $34.2 million ($0.22 per share) in the second quarter
BRIEF-Pan American Silver acquired 42.85 mln common shares of Maverix for consideration of C$52,823,048
* Acquired 42.85 million common shares of Maverix for consideration of C$52,823,048
* Pan American Silver Corp files for mixed shelf of up to $500 million - SEC filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
BRASILIA Brazil's central bank has placed nine banks under "special surveillance" and is closely monitoring the liquidity and stability of their operations, according to an undated internal bank document reviewed by Reuters.
* Increased silver production 6% to 6.42 million ounces in Q1
* Acquired additional 5.7 million shares for C$0.22 per share, 1.1 million shares for C$0.275 per share of Kootenay Silver Inc. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: