Pan American Silver Corp (PAA.TO)
* Pan american silver announces strong preliminary 2016 operating results and three-year outlook
* Pan American Silver Corp - 2016 silver production guidance increased to 25.0 million ounces - 25.7 million ounces from 24.0 million ounces - 25.0 million ounces
Oct 3 Stock futures pointed to a slightly higher opening for Canada's main stock index on Monday as oil rose to its highest since August above $50 a barrel, supported by a planned production cut by OPEC.
* Samco Gold and Pan American Silver to commence option agreement and related exploration work on the el dorado monserrat project in Argentina
* Confirmed that chairman Ross Beaty met today with president of Argentina Mauricio Macri Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Pan american silver announces net earnings of $34.2 million ($0.22 per share) in the second quarter