Penske Automotive Group Inc (PAG.N)
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) Link to Fitch Ratings' Report: China Structured Finance Quarterly - 4Q16 https://www.fitchratings.com/site/re/895040 BEIJING/HONG KONG, March 12 (Fitch) Issuance in China's structured finance market rose 42% to a record high CNY865 billion (USD126 billion) in 2016 and should continue expanding the size and breadth of its asset classes in 2017, says Fitch Ratings in the agency's latest China Structured Finance Quarterly publication.
* Penske Automotive Group Inc - acquisition of Jaguar and Land Rover dealerships in Paramus, New Jersey from Prestige Family of Fine Cars
* Files for potential mixed shelf, size undisclosed Source text:(http://bit.ly/2l8QOYw) Further company coverage:
* Team Penske says Stratasys to provide equipment, support services to assist Team Penske in engineering, manufacturing efforts across NASCAR, Indycar racing platforms
* Approved an increase in cash dividend to $0.30 per share for Q4 of 2016 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Penske Automotive reports record fourth quarter and full year results
MEXICO CITY, Jan 9 Mexican auto exports and production rose in December and in 2016, auto industry association AMIA said on Monday, amid fears of a future industry slowdown after U.S. President-Elect Donald Trump threatened automakers.
* Q3 earnings per share $1.03 from continuing operations excluding items