Verifone Systems Inc (PAY.N)
* Verifone Systems Inc - addition of trollope increases size of Verifone's board to nine members Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Verifone systems - co, Gas Station TV announced a 50-50 joint venture that combines assets and operations of Verifone's pump media division with GSTV
* Verifone reports results for the first quarter of fiscal 2017, revenue and eps exceeded guidance
Verifone Systems Inc is investigating a breach of its internal networks that appears to have impacted a number of companies running its point-of-sale card terminals, Krebs on Security said on Tuesday in a blog post citing sources.
* Breach limited to about two dozen gas station convenience stores
* Says as per third-party forensic teams, cyber attempt limited to about 2 dozen gas station convenience stores
March 7 Verifone Systems Inc is investigating a breach of its internal networks that appears to have impacted a number of companies running its point-of-sale card terminals, Krebs on Security said in a blog post citing sources.
* Payments company Verifone Systems Inc investigating breach - Krebsonsecurity
BRIEF-Causeway Capital Management reports 6.43 percent passive stake in Verifone Systems as of December 31, 2016
* Causeway Capital Management LLC reports a 6.43 percent passive stake in Verifone Systems Inc as of December 31, 2016-SEC filing Source text : [ID:http://bit.ly/2lH2I0K] Further company coverage:
U.S. stocks racked up new all-time highs on Tuesday and the Dow Jones industrial average ended fewer than 100 points away from the 20,000 mark as a post-election rally showed no signs of fatigue. | Video