PBF Energy Inc (PBF.N)
23 Aug 2016
* PBF Logistics announces intent to acquire Torrance Valley Pipeline interest
HOUSTON, July 29 PBF Energy Inc on Friday said its newly acquired Torrance refinery near Los Angeles had been running above its historic throughput rates for the last month after it took ownership of the facility from ExxonMobil on July 1.
* PBF Energy reports second quarter 2016 results, declares dividend of $0.30 per share
HOUSTON, July 13 PBF Energy was in the process of restarting a hydrotreater and fluid catalytic cracking unit (FCC) at its newly-acquired Torrance refinery near Los Angeles on Wednesday, a source familiar with the matter said.
HOUSTON, July 1 U.S. refiner PBF Energy took ownership on Friday of a Los Angeles-area refinery purchased from Exxon Mobil Corp for $537.5 million, clearing the way for it to focus on further North American acquisitions.
* PBF Energy completes acquisition of Torrance Refinery and related logistics assets
* Pbf energy and pbf logistics announce retirement of thomas d. O'malley
HOUSTON, May 19 A fluid catalytic cracking unit (FCC) at Exxon Mobil's 149,000 barrel per day Torrance refinery near Los Angeles is running at 75 percent due to repairs on one of its compressors, a source familiar with the matter said on Thursday.
* Says ceo thomas o'malley's fy 2015 total compensation $8.3 million versus $8.1 million in fy 2014 - sec filing Source text : http://1.usa.gov/1RwOVUx Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom; +1 646 223 8780)