Puma Biotechnology Inc (PBYI.N)
9 Dec 2016
* Puma Biotechnology reports third quarter 2016 financial results
BRIEF-Puma Biotechnology announces underwriters' full exercise of option to purchase additional shares
* Puma Biotechnology announces underwriters' full exercise of option to purchase additional shares
* Says public offering of 3.75 million common shares priced at $40.00per share
* Puma Biotechnology announces proposed public offering of common stock
WASHINGTON, Sept 29 A former executive for biopharmaceutical company Puma Biotechnology Inc was charged on Thursday by the top U.S. securities regulator and prosecutors with trading on inside information ahead of a company announcement about its breast cancer drug.
WASHINGTON, Sept 29 The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission said on Thursday it had charged a former employee of Puma Biotechnology with insider trading, and that the Justice Department was pursuing a parallel criminal case.
* Marketing authorization application for neratinib has been validated by European Medicines Agency Source text (http://bit.ly/2bxvgWa) Further company coverage:
July 22 Wall Street securities analysts revised their ratings and price targets on several U.S.-listed companies, including Adeptus Health, Chipotle Mexican Grill and Yadkin Financial, on Friday. HIGHLIGHTS * Chicago Bridge & Iron Co : Baird cuts to neutral * D.R. Horton Inc : BofA Merrill cuts to neutral from buy * Humana Inc : Wolfe Research raises to outperform * Community Bank System Inc : Sandler O'Neill cuts to
* Submits NDA for PB272 (neratinib) to U.S. FDA for extended adjuvant treatment of HER2-positive early stage breast cancer Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* "look forward to obtaining full 5-year dfs data, which we anticipate will be available in 2017"