Pendragon PLC (PDG.L)
27 Mar 2015
* Agreed to acquire trade and certain assets of a motor dealership located in glendale, california, usa, from texas automobiles leasing t/a lexus of glendale
* Doubles final div to 0.6p, sees similar rise in 2015 interim
LONDON, Feb 17 - Britain's largest car dealership Pendragon pledged to double its 2015 interim dividend after strong demand online helped it to post profits and earnings per share up by more than a third in 2014.
* King Arthur Holdings Sarl, a co in which the group has a 5 pct investment, has today completed the sale of its only subsidiary, King Arthur Properties Sarl
* Continue to be cautiously optimistic about prospects for 2015 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, Oct 31 - Britain's largest car dealership Pendragon said on Friday its full-year performance would be ahead of expectations after an increase in visits to its website boosted sales, which contributed to a rise in third-quarter profits.
* Shares up 5 percent after q3 profit boost, raises full-year expectations Further company coverage: (Reporting By Costas Pitas)
LONDON, Oct 31 - Britain's largest car dealership Pendragon said on Friday that it expected its full-year results to be ahead of expectations as it posted strong third-quarter profits boosted by robust sales in used and new cars.