Pendragon PLC (PDG.L)
20 Apr 2015
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) WARSAW/LONDON, April 15 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has affirmed UK-based auto dealership group Pendragon plc's (Pendragon) Long- and Short-term Issuer Default Ratings (IDR) at 'B' and its senior secured rating at 'B+'. The Outlook on the Long-term IDR is Stable. KEY RATING DRIVERS High but Gradually Improving Leverage Pendragon has considerable off-balance-sheet operating lease obligations, which totalled GBP342m at end-2014. Bank debt a
* Agreed to acquire trade and certain assets of a motor dealership located in glendale, california, usa, from texas automobiles leasing t/a lexus of glendale
* Doubles final div to 0.6p, sees similar rise in 2015 interim
LONDON, Feb 17 - Britain's largest car dealership Pendragon pledged to double its 2015 interim dividend after strong demand online helped it to post profits and earnings per share up by more than a third in 2014.
* King Arthur Holdings Sarl, a co in which the group has a 5 pct investment, has today completed the sale of its only subsidiary, King Arthur Properties Sarl
* Continue to be cautiously optimistic about prospects for 2015 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, Oct 31 - Britain's largest car dealership Pendragon said on Friday its full-year performance would be ahead of expectations after an increase in visits to its website boosted sales, which contributed to a rise in third-quarter profits.
* Shares up 5 percent after q3 profit boost, raises full-year expectations Further company coverage: (Reporting By Costas Pitas)
LONDON, Oct 31 - Britain's largest car dealership Pendragon said on Friday that it expected its full-year results to be ahead of expectations as it posted strong third-quarter profits boosted by robust sales in used and new cars.