Petra Diamonds Ltd (PDL.L)
27 Feb 2015
* Shares fall as much as 9 pct (Adds analyst comment, background, updates shares)
Jan 26 - Petra Diamonds Ltd said on Monday it expected full-year results below analysts' average forecast, citing softness in the diamond market.
* Deal with Absa Corporate and Investment Banking and FirstRand Bank Limited who will directly finance BEE Partners in respect of loans due to petra of R1.08 billion Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
Oct 27 - ** Petra Diamonds fell as much as 4.2 pct after the London-listed miner witnessed about 3 pct drop in average pricing during Q1 compared to H2 of last year.
* Full-year production jumps 17 pct to 3.1 mln carats (Adds comments from finance director, analyst; updates share movement)
Sept 18 - Petra Diamonds Ltd posted a 47 percent jump in full-year core earnings as it fetched higher prices for the larger number of rough stones it unearthed, and said it could pay its maiden dividend earlier than expected.
- London-listed Petra Diamonds Ltd sold a rare blue diamond found at its mine in South Africa for $27.6 million, falling short of the price some analysts had expected it to fetch.
Sept 16 - London-listed Petra Diamonds Ltd sold a rare blue diamond found at its mine in South Africa for $27.6 million, falling short of the price some analysts had expected it to fetch.
* Finds "exceptional" 232.08-carat white diamond at Cullinan
Sept 9 - Petra Diamonds said on Tuesday it had recovered an "exceptional" 232.08 carat white diamond at its Cullinan mine, the source of many large diamonds.