Petrofac Ltd (PFC.L)
24 Apr 2015
* Shares fall as much as 14 pct (Adds analyst, trader comments, updates shares)
April 20 - Oil and gas services provider Petrofac Ltd said it will incur an additional 130 million pounds ($194.45 million) in pretax loss in 2015 on the Laggan Tormore gas plant project in Shetland.
LONDON, Feb 25 - Oilfield services company Petrofac said its order backlog was up 26 percent at the end of 2014, sending its shares eight percent higher despite a fall in net profit for the year.
* BT gets boost as it looks at mobile options (Updates with closing prices)
* BT gets boost as it looks at mobile options (Adds detail, quote)
* BT gets boost as it looks at mobile options (Adds quote, detail, updates prices)
* Shares fall nearly 25 pct to 4-yr low (Adds share movement, details)
LONDON, Nov 24 - Britain's top share index steadied near a two-month high on Monday, with Aviva sliding after outlining a deal to buy Friends Life and Petrofac slumping after predicting a low net profit.
Nov 24 - Oil and gas services firm Petrofac Ltd said it expected net profit in 2015 to be around $500 million, citing lower forward curve for oil price and a settlement related to its project in Shetland, Scotland.