Petrofac Ltd (PFC.L)
30 Jul 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£3,869.24|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||345.91|
LONDON - Petrofac and private equity firm First Reserve on Thursday formed a $1.25 billion investment joint venture in a deal including the sale of some assets of the British oil services company.
* Oil services firm teams up with investment firm First Energy
June 26 - Petrofac Ltd, Britain's largest oil services company, has teamed up with First Reserve, a private equity infrastructure investment firm, to create a $1.25 billion investment venture.
* Under first transaction first reserve intends to buy 80 pct of Petrofac's deployed and contracted floating production facilities for a total initial consideration of approximately $450 million
* Oil/gas services group keeps profit outlook at $580-$600mln
* FTSE 100 up 0.1 pct * Tullow, Petrofac lead oil and gas stocks higher * Airlines recover as Brent crude price drops back * Shire benefits from target price upgrades By Alistair Smout EDINBURGH, June 24 - Britain's top share index edged higher on Tuesday, boosted by strength in oil and gas companies as new discoveries and good results cushioned the blow of a fall in the price of Brent crude. Energy shares added 8.6 points to the FTSE 100, the biggest sectoral
LONDON, June 24 - British oil and gas services group Petrofac said on Tuesday its order backlog stood at a record $20.1 billion at the end of May after seeing a large increase in orders this year.
May 28 - Oil and gas services group Petrofac Ltd said it received a contract worth $630 million from EnQuest Plc to provide operations and maintenance services at EnQuest's North Sea assets.
May 16 - Oil and gas services group Petrofac Ltd , which slashed its 2014 profit forecast by 11 percent this month, said on Friday it was awarded an contract worth $970 million in Algeria.
* Oil services company slashes profits outlook by up to 11 percent