Premier Foods PLC (PFD.L)
22 Oct 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£282.12|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||823.71|
* Company accelerating cost cuts, launching cheaper products
LONDON, Oct 23 - British food manufacturer Premier Foods reported lower third-quarter sales on Thursday, hurt by UK consumers doing more of their shopping online or at discount chains that stock their own brands.
* Increasingly demanding market conditions result in branded sales reduction of 4.1% in q3
* Posts notice of general meeting to approve employee share incentive plan
LONDON, July 22 - Premier Foods, the British maker of Mr Kipling cakes and Bisto gravy, posted a 2.1 percent rise in first half trading profit, though its sales fell, reflecting a tough market for its supermarket customers.
* H1 revenue from continuing operations 364.7 million stg
LONDON, June 18 - Premier Foods, the British maker of Mr Kipling cakes and Bisto gravy, cut its forecasts for annual sales growth at its key brands due to the country's "subdued" grocery market.
* Stand-alone joint venture with Specialty Powders Holdings Limited to manufacture powdered beverages and desserts
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, April 24 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned UK-based Premier Foods plc (PF) and Premier Foods Finance plc final ratings as follows: Premier Foods plc Long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR): 'B', Outlook Positive Premier Foods Finance plc GBP325m senior secured fixed rate notes due 2021: 'B'/'RR4' GBP175m senior secured floating rate notes due 2020: 'B'/'RR4' The rating action follows the completion of the refinancing of PF's cur
LONDON, April 24 - Premier Foods, the British maker of Mr Kipling cakes and Bisto gravy, said a tough grocery market and the later timing of Easter had hit sales in its first quarter.