Premier Foods PLC (PFD.L)
22 Jul 2016
* Expectations for full year remain unchanged Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (London newsroom)
* Has today acquired, for a nominal sum, 51 pct stake in Knighton Foods Limited that it did not previously own Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
May 17 Premier Foods Plc said it would take a closer look at streamlining operations in the coming year and forecast sales growth for the next year, pushing its shares up 3 percent.
May 17 Britain's FTSE 100 index is seen opening up 18 points, or 0.3 percent, on Tuesday, according to financial bookmakers, with futures up 0.5 percent ahead of the cash market open. For more on the factors affecting European stocks, please click on
LONDON, May 17 European shares headed for a higher open on Tuesday, mirroring gains on Wall Street and in Asia, with firmer commodity prices seen supporting mining and energy stocks, while a rally in U.S. tech giant Apple could help European technology firms.
May 17 Premier Foods Plc reported higher fourth-quarter sales of its branded foods, which include Oxo seasonings and Bisto gravy, on Tuesday, and said it would take a closer look at streamlining operations in the coming year.
* Net debt reduced to £534.2m from £584.9m - includes consolidation of knighton
May 13 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Premier Foods Plc and Nissin Foods have today entered into a relationship agreement on terms and conditions that are customary for a substantial shareholding of this nature
* Italy banks help sector index to best day in 4 years (ADVISORY- Reuters plans to replace intra-day European and UK stock market reports with a Live Markets blog on Eikon (see cpurl://apps.cp./cms/?pageId=livemarkets for site in development). Adds details, closing prices)