Premier Foods PLC (PFD.L)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£329.48|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||823.70|
* Posts notice of general meeting to approve employee share incentive plan
LONDON, July 22 - Premier Foods, the British maker of Mr Kipling cakes and Bisto gravy, posted a 2.1 percent rise in first half trading profit, though its sales fell, reflecting a tough market for its supermarket customers.
* H1 revenue from continuing operations 364.7 million stg
LONDON, June 18 - Premier Foods, the British maker of Mr Kipling cakes and Bisto gravy, cut its forecasts for annual sales growth at its key brands due to the country's "subdued" grocery market.
* Stand-alone joint venture with Specialty Powders Holdings Limited to manufacture powdered beverages and desserts
(The following statement was released by the rating agency) LONDON, April 24 (Fitch) Fitch Ratings has assigned UK-based Premier Foods plc (PF) and Premier Foods Finance plc final ratings as follows: Premier Foods plc Long-term Issuer Default Rating (IDR): 'B', Outlook Positive Premier Foods Finance plc GBP325m senior secured fixed rate notes due 2021: 'B'/'RR4' GBP175m senior secured floating rate notes due 2020: 'B'/'RR4' The rating action follows the completion of the refinancing of PF's cur
LONDON, April 24 - Premier Foods, the British maker of Mr Kipling cakes and Bisto gravy, said a tough grocery market and the later timing of Easter had hit sales in its first quarter.
* Grocery power brands sales declined by 3.5% in q1 of year, in line with company's expectations
* New ordinary shares will commence trading, fully paid, on london stock exchange plc's main market on april 8 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: