Procter & Gamble Co (PG.N)
26 May 2017
* P&G - on May 15, 2017, Patrice Louvet, currently group president-global beauty, is resigning from company effective June 30, 2017 Source text - http://bit.ly/2pKJo4X Further company coverage:
May 17 Ralph Lauren Corp named Procter & Gamble executive Patrice Louvet as chief executive, more than three months after his predecessor left the firm, following differences with founder Ralph Lauren over the direction of the company.
May 17 Ralph Lauren Corp named Procter & Gamble executive Patrice Louvet as chief executive, more than three months after his predecessor left the company following differences with founder Ralph Lauren.
* Trian Fund Management Lp ups share stake in P&G to 36.7 million shares from 6.4 million shares - sec filing
* Corium reports second quarter fiscal 2017 financial results and recent corporate highlights
May 10 Beauty products maker Coty Inc reported a bigger quarterly loss, hurt by restructuring charges related to the integration of the beauty business it acquired from Procter & Gamble Co.
* Qtrly beauty segment organic sales increased one percent versus year ago
* On-going disputes at courts b/w co, group cos of Procter & Gamble in India, have been settled with mutual consent
MEDIA-Procter & Gamble, Future Group partner for joint sales forecasting, exclusive product releases - Economic Times
- Note: Reuters has not verified this story and does not vouch for its accuracy
* UBS values business 193 bln crowns to 213 bln crowns (Adds detail, analyst and bank valuations, comment)
|Kimberly Clark Corp (KMB.N)||$129.51||--|
|Johnson & Johnson (JNJ.N)||$126.92||--|
|Unilever NV (UNc.AS)||€50.01||-0.40|
|Unilever NV (UNIA.AS)||€49.99||-0.55|
|Unilever NV (UN_pa.AS)||€989.00||--|
|Unilever NV (UN_p.AS)||€92.04||--|
|Unilever NV (UN_pb.AS)||--||--|
|Unilever plc (ULVR.L)||4,252.19||-58.31|
|L'Oreal SA (OREP.PA)||€188.55||-0.85|
|Colgate-Palmolive Company (CL.N)||$75.45||--|