Playtech PLC (PTEC.L)
21 Oct 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£2,053.52|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||293.49|
LONDON, Oct 22 - Gambling technology company Playtech said it was confident it would exceed current market expectations after a strong start to its fourth quarter, which followed a 29 percent rise in revenue in the preceding period.
* Acquisition of Aristocrat's VLT business Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, Aug 28 - Playtech said on Thursday that profit was likely to come in ahead of forecasts this year, with new contracts in Mexico, Britain and Italy underpinning optimism at the online gambling software company.
LONDON, Aug 28 - Playtech said on Thursday it was confident of beating profit forecasts this year, with new contracts underpinning optimism at the online gambling software company.
* Shares rise more than five percent after says confident of beating full-year expectations Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Writing by Keith Weir, 44 20 7542 8022)
* H1 adjusted ebitda up 28 percent to 97.6 million euros
LONDON - Ladbrokes said it had a strong World Cup, laying the foundations for a better second half after disruption caused by switching its online operations to a new platform caused first-half operating profit to fall by a third.
* Playtech announces bingo agreement with Trinity Mirror Group
* Remains confident regarding continuing growth prospects for company