Playtech PLC (PTEC.L)
1 Apr 2015
* Made two smaller acquisitions in December in Israel, Ireland
* Consideration for acquisition, which will be funded from playtech's existing cash balances, is us$16.4 million Further company coverage:
** Gambling technology co Playtech jumps after company says FY revenue & adjusted EBITDA expected to be comfortably in line with market consensus
* Announces appointment of Hilary Stewart-Jones as deputy-chairman with immediate effect. Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Playtech Plc places eur 297 million convertible bonds due 2019
** Gambling technology company Playtech slips after Credit Suisse downgrade stock, citing quality of earnings, regulatory risk and lack of share buyback.
* Announces launch of an offering ( "offering") of approximately eur 315 million of senior, unsecured convertible bonds due 2019 ( "bonds"). Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, Oct 22 - Gambling technology company Playtech said it was confident it would exceed current market expectations after a strong start to its fourth quarter, which followed a 29 percent rise in revenue in the preceding period.