Punch Taverns PLC (PUB.L)
31 Oct 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£332.78|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||221.85|
* Have good operational plans to build on positive momentum delivered in 2014
** British pub company Punch Taverns falls 7.3 pct to lows not seen since January 2013 after news of an equity dilution.
Oct 7 - Punch Taverns Plc said it had received approval from Royal Bank of Scotland Plc for its plan to restructure its 2.3 billion pound ($3.70 billion) debt, allowing the restructuring to proceed.
Oct 2 - Punch Taverns Plc said it had received approval from Lloyds Bank Plc for its plan to restructure its 2.3 billion pound ($3.7 billion) debt.
* Lloyds Bank Plc (a liquidity facility provider to punch a securitisation) has now received credit committee approval
LONDON - British pub chain Spirit Pub Co said it had rejected a 661 million pound ($1.08 billion) takeover approach from rival Greene King , reasoning it undervalued the company and its "attractive prospects".
* Meetings of noteholders in Punch A and Punch B securitisations to approve restructuring proposals are also taking place today Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* Increased support for proposed restructuring of punch a and punch b securitisations
* Launch of proposed restructuring of Punch A and Punch B securitisations
Aug 11 - Punch Taverns Plc said a restructuring of its debt, which was supposed to conclude by Monday, had been delayed as the British pub operator sought more time to conclude certain discussions with stakeholders.