Punch Taverns PLC (PUB.L)
18 Aug 2017
* Uk competition regulator says accepts heineken proposals to sell pubs in 33 areas ahead of takeover of Britain's Punch Taverns Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting By Rachel Armstrong)
BRIEF-UK's CMA accepts proposals by Heineken to resolve concerns over proposed purchase of Punch Taverns
* ACCEPTED PROPOSALS BY HEINEKEN TO RESOLVE CONCERNS OVER ITS PROPOSED PURCHASE OF PUNCH TAVERNS
Aug 8 UK's Competition and Markets Authority (CMA):
BRUSSELS, July 31 Heineken, the world's second-largest beer maker, reported a higher than expected operating profit in the first six months of 2017 as a late Easter and warm weather in key parts of Europe boosted its sales.
BRIEF-UK's CMA says undertakings offered by Heineken might be accepted in Heineken- Punch Taverns deal
* There are reasonable grounds for believing that the undertakings offered by Heineken might be accepted in Heineken, Punch Taverns deal Source text: http://bit.ly/2m4hKux Further company coverage:
* UK's CMA - has found that Heineken's proposed purchase of part of Punch Taverns estate could reduce competition in 33 local areas across GB
BRIEF-Punch Taverns updates on recommended final cash acquisition of Punch Taverns by Vine Acquisitions
* Updates on recommended final cash acquisition of Punch Taverns Plc by Vine Acquisitions Limited
BRUSSELS, April 19 Heineken NV, the world's second largest brewer unexpectedly increased volumes in the first quarter due to solid beer sales in Asia and Europe and repeated its forecast for margin expansion in 2017.