Punch Taverns PLC (PUB.L)
22 Jun 2017
* UK's CMA - has found that Heineken's proposed purchase of part of Punch Taverns estate could reduce competition in 33 local areas across GB
BRIEF-Punch Taverns updates on recommended final cash acquisition of Punch Taverns by Vine Acquisitions
* Updates on recommended final cash acquisition of Punch Taverns Plc by Vine Acquisitions Limited
BRUSSELS, April 19 Heineken NV, the world's second largest brewer unexpectedly increased volumes in the first quarter due to solid beer sales in Asia and Europe and repeated its forecast for margin expansion in 2017.
Feb 17 The following are the top stories on the business pages of British newspapers. Reuters has not verified these stories and does not vouch for their accuracy.
* Considering if Heineken, Punch Taverns merger will result in creation of a relevant merger situation Source text for Eikon: (http://bit.ly/2ksttpq) Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Shares up 4 percent (Adds CEO/CFO comment on currencies, Mexico, shares, analyst comment)
BRUSSELS, Feb 15 Heineken, the world's second largest brewer, slightly exceeded expectations with earnings in 2016 as Mexico and Vietnam and large European markets fared well and forecast volatile markets but margin expansion this year.
BRUSSELS Heineken NV is closing in on its acquisition of some 1,900 pubs in Britain after an investment vehicle linked to the Dutch brewer increased its stake in Punch Taverns .
BRUSSELS, Feb 6 Heineken NV is closing in on its acquisition of some 1,900 pubs in Britain after an investment vehicle linked to the Dutch brewer increased its stake in Punch Taverns.
* Patron capital advisers llp- bidco announces that it has acquired an aggregate of 63,310,488 ordinary shares in capital of Punch Taverns Plc ("punch") at 180 pence per share