Qihoo 360 Technology Co Ltd (QIHU.N)
27 May 2016
* The final results show that the Offeror has received acceptances for a total of 133,978,843 shares since the commencement of the offer period, representing 91.4% of all the issued shares of the Company
* A total of 84 percent of shareholders have said they either accept the bid or will accept the bid by Tuesday's 1430 GMT deadline
* Qihoo 360 Technology Co Ltd - Announced its receipt of an update from buyer group on its proposed going private transaction
* Says invests up to 200 million yuan ($30.88 million) in a Jiangsu buyout fund involved in Qihoo's privatisation
* China's mergers and acquisitions regulator approved Qihoo 360 privatisation plan on April 19 Further company coverage:
* Says unit plans to invest $30.3 million in investment JV to be involved in Qihoo 360 Technology's privatisation
* Qihoo 360 announces shareholder approval of merger agreement Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: ))
Feb 11 The U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission has dismissed its complaint against a Chinese online gaming executive whom it alleged had engaged in "suspicious" trading activity ahead of a $10 billion deal by U.S.-listed China-based technology company.
* Says trading of shares to resume on Dec 28 after it plans to invest about 2 billion yuan ($308.89 million) in cable tv network assets
HONG KONG Chinese mobile security software maker Qihoo 360 Technology Co is raising a US$3.4bn-equivalent loan to back its US$9.3bn buyout by a group of investors, banking sources said on Tuesday.