Rackspace Hosting Inc (RAX.N)
28 Jul 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||$4,421.29|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||142.07|
* Dow and S&P 500 up 0.1 pct, Nasdaq flat (Updates to close)
* Dow up less than 0.1 pct, S&P 500 and Nasdaq flat (Updates to afternoon trading)
- Cloud service provider Rackspace Hosting Inc is considering taking itself private and is in talks with a private equity firm to fund the deal, technology blog TechCrunch reported on Wednesday, citing a source.
* JPMorgan shares slip as CEO Dimon says will be treated for cancer
* Dow, S&P 500, Nasdaq up very slightly (Updates prices, adds data, comment)
(Adds comments from company spokesman, analysts; updates shares)
* Futures up: Dow 16 pts, S&P 2 pts, Nasdaq 4 pts (Updates prices, adds data, Shutterfly)
NEW YORK, July 2 - U.S. stock index futures ticked up on Wednesday ahead of another busy economic data session, with the Dow industrials index flirting with the 17,000 milestone and the S&P 500 less than 1.5 percent from hitting 2,000.
July 2 - Cloud service provider Rackspace Hosting Inc may take itself private and is in talks with a private equity firm to fund the deal, technology blog TechCrunch reported on Wednesday, citing a source.
SAN FRANCISCO - Cloud services provider Rackspace Hosting Inc said it has hired Morgan Stanley to evaluate strategic options such as an acquisition of the company, triggering a late-session surge of more than 7 percent in its share price.
|AT&T Inc. (T.N)||$35.65||+0.11|
|Hewlett-Packard Company (HPQ.N)||$35.60||+0.17|
|Verizon Communications Inc. (VZ.N)||$51.58||+0.30|
|International Business Machines Corp. (IBM.N)||$195.78||+1.38|
|Microsoft Corporation (MSFT.OQ)||$43.97||-0.53|
|Amazon.com, Inc. (AMZN.OQ)||$320.41||-3.60|
|Google Inc (GOOGL.OQ)||$599.02||+0.94|
|Google Inc (GOOG.OQ)||$590.60||+1.58|
|CenturyLink, Inc. (CTL.N)||$37.71||+0.13|
|Computer Sciences Corporation (CSC.N)||$64.56||-0.23|