Royal Bank of Scotland Group PLC (RBS.N)
2 May 2016
* CFO cautions on timing of return to dividend (Adds investigation into former Swiss unit)
* Net interest margin (nim) was stable compared with q1 2015 at 2.15 percent
LONDON, April 29 Part-nationalised Royal Bank of Scotland reported a widening first quarter loss on Friday as lower income, restructuring costs and sluggish asset sales showed the scale of problems still facing the lender.
* Q1 attributable loss 968 million stg (2015 q1: 459 million loss)
LONDON, April 28 Part-nationalised Royal Bank of Scotland risks missing an end-2017 deadline to sell its Williams & Glyn brand, it said on Thursday, raising doubts about how soon it will be ready to pay dividends and return to private ownership.
* Have undertaken further extensive analysis on separation and divestment of Williams & Glyn
LONDON, April 28 Part-nationalised Royal Bank of Scotland said on Thursday it risked missing an end-2017 deadline to sell its Williams & Glyn brand, a condition of its crisis-era bailout.
* Says "nothing" on the table regarding potential acquisition of Royal Bank of Scotland branches in Britain Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Reporting by Madrid newsroom)
LONDON, April 27 A leading proxy voting firm has advised shareholders to reject pay at three of Europe's banks when they host their annual general meetings in the coming days.
LONDON, April 26 Britain's financial watchdog said its keenly-awaited review of alleged mistreatment of business customers by Royal Bank of Scotland was in the final stages of completion but it could still not give a publication date.
|Citigroup Inc (C.N)||$45.61||-1.07|
|HSBC Holdings plc (HSBA.L)||445.05p||-7.45|
|JPMorgan Chase & Co. (JPM.N)||$62.33||-1.46|
|Barclays PLC (BARC.L)||164.75p||-6.75|
|Standard Chartered PLC (STAN.L)||520.30p||-31.80|
|Standard Chartered PLC (STAN_p.L)||113.46p||0.00|
|Standard Chartered PLC (STAN_pa.L)||123.14p||0.00|
|Standard Chartered PLC (STAN_pb.L)||--||--|