Redrow PLC (RDW.L)
21 Feb 2017
* Medium term guidance updated with 2019 turnover of £1.9bn, operating margin of 19.5% and eps of 77p
* Uk housebuilder redrow says to buy radleigh homes from ark capital group
LONDON, Nov 9 British housebuilder Redrow said on Wednesday that sales continued to increase after Britons voted to leave the European Union and there were signs that the strongest growth was in areas which voted for Brexit.
* I am pleased to say that encouraging sales trend i reported in september prelims has continued.
* Board has decided to propose a resolution seeking general authorisation to make market purchases of up to 37 million ordinary shares of company
LONDON, Sept 6 High-end London housebuilder Berkeley on Tuesday sounded a more cautious note on the impact of Britain's decision to leave the European Union than rival Redrow, which is less exposed to investment buyers and foreign money.
* Group revenue up 20% to a record £1.38bn driven by a 17% increase in legal completions and a 7% increase in average selling price to £288,600