Dr.Reddy's Laboratories Ltd (REDY.NS)
19 Jun 2013
|Market Cap (Mil.):||Rs362,245.00|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||169.99|
MUMBAI - The BSE Sensex edged up on Tuesday as lenders such as State Bank of India and Axis Bank gained after the wholesale inflation index eased to its lowest in more than three years, spurring hopes the RBI would continue to cut rates.
* India's main BSE share index gains 0.08 percent, while the broader NSE index is up 0.1 percent, in range-bound trading after the indexes slumped more than 2 percent on Monday. * Dr.Reddy's Laboratories Ltd gains 1 percent ahead of its January-March results later in the day. * Tata Steel Ltd's shares fall 2 percent after the company said it would book a $1.6 billion impairment charge for the financial year ended March 31 due to weak economic and market conditions in Europe. * Investors are als
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Dr.Reddy's Laboratories Ltd gain as much as 2.9 percent to an all-time high of 2,152 rupees on hopes the Indian drugmaker will beat earnings estimates for the March quarter by a wide margin, according to multiple dealers.
* Shares in Dr.Reddy's Laboratories Ltd gain as much as 2.9 percent to an all-time high of 2,152 rupees on hopes the Indian drugmaker will beat earnings estimates for the March quarter by a wide margin, according to multiple dealers. * They cite market speculations that Dr.Reddy's will report a net profit of over 5 billion rupees ($91.43 million) for the January-March period versus analyst estimates of 4.46 billion rupees as provided by Thomson Reuters StarMine. * Dr.Reddy's shares up 1.3 percen
MUMBAI, May 11 - India's NSE index rose marginally on Saturday to its highest level since January 2011, led by Dr. Reddy's Laboratories Ltd, and ITC Ltd ahead of their quarterly earnings releases next week. The broader NSE index rose 0.21 percent, or 12.50 points, to end at 6,107.25. The benchmark BSE index rose 0.20 percent, or 39.70 points, to end at 20,122.32. Shares in Dr. Reddy's Laboratories stock rose 3.85 percent, while ITC ended 0.28 percent higher. The market was
Reuters Market Eye - Shares in Dr.Reddy's Laboratories gain 2.1 percent after the company on Thursday said in a statement that it launched Zenatane, a generic version of Accutane drug, following its approval by the United States Food & Drug Administration.
* Shares in Dr.Reddy's Laboratories Ltd gain 2.1 percent after the company on Thursday said in a statement that it launched Zenatane, a generic version of Accutane drug, following its approval by the United States Food & Drug Administration. * The company added that the drug had $309 million in sales for the most recent twelve months ending January 2013, according to IMS Health. * "Assuming an incremental 20-25 percent price drop and 20 percent market share, this could be $50 million per year r
MUMBAI - The BSE Sensex fell for a sixth consecutive session on Friday to its lowest close in four months as blue chips such as State Bank of India continued to reel from concerns about political instability and doubts over the prospect of future rate cuts.
* The BSE index is down 0.02 percent while the 50-share NSE index is 0.03 percent higher. * Shares remain choppy after the Dravida Munnetra Kazhagam (DMK) party pulled out of India's ruling coalition on Tuesday, raising doubts about the fate of government's reforms. * Asian shares also hovered near their lowest in nearly three months on Friday and the euro was under pressure as investors grew concerned about a possible debt default by Cyprus and deteriorating economic activity in the euro zone
* The BSE index is down 0.38 percent and the 50-share NSE index falls 0.45 percent. * Tata Motors shares fall 1.5 percent a day after the company said its October-December earnings fell 52 percent to $303 million. * Shares in DLF Ltd fell as much as 3.6 percent a day after India's largest listed real estate developer reported a net profit of 2.85 billion rupees, which missed market expectations. * Dr. Reddy's Laboratories , India's No.2 drugmaker by sales, reported a larger-than-expected 29.