Sturm Ruger & Company Inc (RGR.N)
16 Aug 2017
* Sturm Ruger & Company Inc issued a safety bulletin for certain Ruger Precision rifles
* Reports second quarter diluted earnings of 57¢ per share and declares dividend of 23¢ per share
June 7 U.S. gun maker Sturm Ruger & Company Inc said on Wednesday it would recall all Mark IV pistols manufactured prior to June, citing safety concerns. The company said it recently discovered that the pistols have the potential to discharge unintentionally if the safety is not utilized correctly.
* Sturm Ruger & Company - At meeting on May 8, 2017, board approved amendment to bylaws to change title of current vice-chairman to lead vice-chairman
SAN FRANCISCO, May 9 Shares of gun makers surged on Tuesday after Sturm Ruger & Company Inc's quarterly results suggested demand is recovering following a steep sales drop after the election of Donald Trump as president.
* STURM, RUGER & COMPANY, INC. REPORTS FIRST QUARTER DILUTED EARNINGS OF $1.21 PER SHARE, DECLARES DIVIDEND OF 48¢ PER SHARE, AND ANNOUNCES EXPANSION OF ITS STOCK REPURCHASE PROGRAM TO $100 MILLION
SAN FRANCISCO, May 8 Shares of Sturm Ruger & Company fell 3.7 percent on Monday ahead of its quarterly report, which will offer a glimpse of the health of gun makers following a steep drop in demand after the election of Donald Trump as president.
* Sturm Ruger & Company Inc announces the repurchase of 1.1 million shares of its common stock in the first quarter of 2017
* Sturm Ruger & Company Inc - CEO Michael Fifer's 2016 total compensation was $4.3 million versus $2.5 million in 2015 - SEC filing Source: (http://bit.ly/2nndfMy) Further company coverage:
* STURM, RUGER & COMPANY, INC. REPORTS 2016 DILUTED EARNINGS OF $4.59 PER SHARE AND DECLARES DIVIDEND OF 44¢ PER SHARE
|United Technologies Corporation (UTX.N)||$118.00||+2.04|
|Textron Inc. (TXT.N)||$49.13||+0.04|
|Textron Inc. (TXT_pa.N)||--||--|
|Textron Inc. (TXT_pb.N)||--||--|
|Rolls-Royce Holding PLC (RR.L)||917.00||+4.00|
|Rolls-Royce Holding PLC (RRb.L)||--||--|
|American Outdoor Brands Corp (AOBC.OQ)||$18.43||--|
|Axon Enterprise Inc (AAXN.OQ)||$21.45||-0.18|