Rio Tinto Ltd (RIO.AX)
30 Mar 2017
* Signed a conditional agreement to acquire 100% of Keras (Gold) Australia Pty Ltd
* Japanese buyers aim at around $120-125/T (Adds details and quotes)
TOKYO, March 8 Three global aluminium producers have offered Japanese buyers a premium of $135 per tonne for shipments in the April to June quarter, up 42 percent from the previous quarter, three sources direcly involved in the pricing talks said on Wednesday.
MANILA Rocketing iron ore prices may prompt Chinese producers to reopen mines shuttered years ago in a sector downturn, potentially tightening the market for marginal foreign suppliers to the world's biggest importing country, industry executives say.
* Says secured a multi-million dollar cloud deal (about USD 2.5 million) from Allegis Group Australia Pty Ltd
* Major producer wants premiums of around $125 per T -sources
TOKYO, Feb 20 A major aluminium producer has made an indicative offer of a premium of $125 per tonne to Japanese buyers for April-June primary metal shipments, up 32 percent from the last quarter, three sources directly involved in pricing talks said on Monday.
* Entered into a non-binding agreement to acquire mymac australia pty ltd
* This consideration represents Graincorp's 60% share of equity value of allied mills and equates to an enterprise value of allied mills of $455 million
* Negotiations to continue through December (Recasts with other producers' offers and buyers' comments)