Rio Tinto PLC (RIO.L)
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£61,033.63|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||1,849.61|
* Fortescue shares down 4 pct; Rio, BHP at multi-week lows (Recasts, updates prices)
ULAN BATOR, Aug 22 - China and Mongolia have signed 26 new deals on railroads, mining and power generation during Chinese President Xi Jinping's state visit that began on Thursday, Mongolia's Ministry of Foreign Affairs said.
(Repeats item issued earlier with no change to text) Clyde Russell is a Reuters columnist. The views expressed are his own.
Clyde Russell is a Reuters columnist. The views expressed are his own.
* Has entered into an agreement with Kestrel Coal Pty Ltd, and its Kestrel mine joint venturers, relating to provision of information in respect of Kestrel coal mine in Queensland, Australia
* Rio Tinto in early stages of talks with Bougainville government
RIO DE JANEIRO - Rio de Janeiro passed its first 2016 Olympics test with the end of an international sailing regatta on Guanabara Bay, one of the most heavily criticized venues in a city under attack for disorganization and construction delays.
RIO DE JANEIRO, Aug 14 - Rio de Janeiro passed its first 2016 Olympics test with the end of an international sailing regatta on Guanabara Bay, one of the most heavily criticised venues in a city under attack for disorganisation and construction delays.
* Low prices driving sales despite weak steel demand growth
* UK shares up 1.8 pct vs FTSE down 0.3 pct (adds comments from CEO on Oyu Tolgoi, Simandou)