Reliance Communications Ltd (RLCM.NS)
MUMBAI Reliance Communications is selling a 51 percent stake in its tower assets to Canada's Brookfield Infrastructure Group for 110 billion rupees ($1.65 billion), in a deal that will help cut the phone carrier's huge debt.
MUMBAI India's Reliance Communications is selling a 51 percent stake in its tower assets to Canada's Brookfield Infrastructure Group for 110 billion rupees ($1.65 billion), in a deal that will help cut the phone carrier's huge debt.
* Reliance Comms signed non-binding term sheet with Brookfield
MUMBAI, Oct 14 Reliance Communications Ltd , India's fourth-biggest cellular carrier by customer base, said on Friday it signed a non-binding term sheet with Brookfield Infrastructure Group to sell its tower assets in a deal that could fetch it an upfront 110 billion rupees ($1.65 billion).
* Reliance Communications signs term sheet with Brookfield for sale of its telecom towers business
* Bill barney appointed to co-ceo role at reliance communications
Sep 30 Below are the ratings awarded by Credit Analysis and Research Ltd. (CARE) for local debt instruments as of September 29, 2016. COMPANY INSTRUMENT RATING AMOUNT MOVEMENT (RS.MLN) ------- ---------- ------ ------- --------- SHORT TERM RATINGS: ------------------- Elegant Overseas ST Bk Fac
MUMBAI, Sept 27 India's Reliance Communications , the most leveraged among the nation's listed phone carriers, aims to cut its debt by more than three-quarters within a year, Chairman Anil Ambani said on Tuesday.
BRIEF-India's Reliance Comm exec: merged wireless co may borrow about $1 bln more to fund CAPEX if needed
* Exec says looking at almost $1 billion of external equity investment in merged company after wireless business deal with Aircel is closed
* Net debt at 420.71 billion rupees ($6.27 billion) as at end-June versus 413.62 billion rupees in March - quarterly report Source text for Eikon: http://bit.ly/2cKpQaK Further company coverage: ($1 = 67.0500 Indian rupees) (Reporting by Sankalp Phartiyal)