Reliance Communications Ltd (RLCM.NS)
5 Dec 2016
* Supreme court dismisses special leave petition filed by income-tax department against reliance communications on fccb
* Incorporation of a subsidiary co Towercom Infrastructure Pvt Ltd Source text: http://bit.ly/2f3pOa5 Further company coverage:
* Reliance Communications - subsidiary Reliance Globalcom Services Inc, has acquired a newly incorporated company named "Onyx Newco LLC" Source text - (http://bit.ly/2ggrp1a) Further company coverage:
* Exec says this year's CAPEX at around 20 billion rupees, lower than last year
* RPM at 44.6 paisa, down 1 percent q-o-q and ARPU at 155 rupees, up 5 percent Q-O-Q
MUMBAI Reliance Communications is selling a 51 percent stake in its tower assets to Canada's Brookfield Infrastructure Group for 110 billion rupees ($1.65 billion), in a deal that will help cut the phone carrier's huge debt.
MUMBAI India's Reliance Communications is selling a 51 percent stake in its tower assets to Canada's Brookfield Infrastructure Group for 110 billion rupees ($1.65 billion), in a deal that will help cut the phone carrier's huge debt.
* Reliance Comms signed non-binding term sheet with Brookfield
MUMBAI, Oct 14 Reliance Communications Ltd , India's fourth-biggest cellular carrier by customer base, said on Friday it signed a non-binding term sheet with Brookfield Infrastructure Group to sell its tower assets in a deal that could fetch it an upfront 110 billion rupees ($1.65 billion).
* Reliance Communications signs term sheet with Brookfield for sale of its telecom towers business