Rolls-Royce Holdings PLC (RR.L)
24 Jul 2014
|Market Cap (Mil.):||£19,674.83|
|Shares Outstanding (Mil.):||1,886.37|
* Rolls-Royce welcomes Hawaiian Airlines selection of six A330NEO aircraft powered by Trent 7000
FARNBOROUGH, England, July 16 - U.S. aircraft leasing firm CIT Group said on Wednesday it had agreed a deal for Rolls-Royce Trent 7000 engines to power 15 Airbus A330-900neo planes it recently ordered.
* Signed a contract with United Airlines to extend TotalCare service support for lifetime of rb211-535 engines operated by United on Boeing 757 aircraft Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
FARNBOROUGH England - Engine maker GE expects $30 billion of orders for itself and joint venture CFM during the Farnborough Airshow and said it was the right decision that the A330neo plane launched by Airbus would be powered only by engines from rival Rolls-Royce .
* Says could re-engine A380 but would need business case (Adds comments on A380neo, quotes from Air Lease Corp)
* Rolls-Royce welcomes Air Lease Corporation selection of 25 A330neo aircraft powered by Trent 7000 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
FARNBOROUGH, England, July 14 - Engine maker GE expects $30 billion of orders for itself and joint venture CFM during the Farnborough Airshow and said it was the right decision that the A330neo plane launched by Airbus will be powered only by engines from rival Rolls-Royce.
FARNBOROUGH, England, July 14 - European planemaker Airbus kicked off the Farnborough Airshow on Monday with confirmation it would sell revamped versions of its A330 wide-body jet powered by Rolls-Royce Trent 7000 engines and offering 14 percent fuel savings.
* Rolls-Royce and Hispano-Suiza (Safran) announce a memorandum of understanding to develop accessory drive train transmission systems
* Barclays halts sell-off sparked by U.S. dark pool lawsuit