Restaurant Group PLC (RTN.L)
* Announce appointment of Paul May as a non-executive director. He will join board on 3 July 2017 Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 80 6749 1136)
May 26 Britain's Restaurant Group Plc is making progress with its turnaround efforts, it said on Friday, as the struggling pub and restaurants operator reported a slower-than-expected decline in comparable sales for the first 20 weeks of the year.
May 26 Britain's Restaurant Group Plc said comparable sales for the 20 weeks to May 21 fell 1.8 percent and warned sales could fall further over the rest of the year as people cut spending on movies and travel.
* Like-For-Like sales for 20 weeks ended 21 may 2017 have declined 1.8%, with total sales decreasing by 1.5
* Del Frisco's Restaurant Group Inc announces first quarter 2017 results
* Shares down 2.3 percent (Adds analyst, company comments, details, share movement)
April 21 Restaurant Group said finance chief Barry Nightingale would leave the company immediately, less than a year after the owner of the Frankie & Benny's chain brought in the former head of Monarch Airlines to help turnaround its business.
April 20 Restaurant Group Plc finance chief, Barry Nightingale, is set to leave the company after less than a year in the role, Sky News reported on its website.
April 20 Restaurant Group Plc finance chief, Barry Nightingale, is set to leave the company after less than a year in the role, Sky News reported.
* Restaurant Group CFO Barry Nightingale is to leave the restaurant group after less than a year in the role- Sky News, citing sources Source http://bit.ly/2pWHdak