SABMiller PLC (SAB.L)
26 Aug 2016
LONDON, Aug 26 (IFR) - Brewers Anheuser-Busch InBev and SABMiller will pay almost US$2bn in fees to banks, lawyers, PR firms and others advisers to complete the largest ever consumer products takeover.
BRUSSELS, Aug 26 Anheuser-Busch InBev expects to cut some 3 percent of its combined workforce after it has acquired rival SABMiller, according to takeover documents published on Friday.
* Today publishing scheme document, which is being sent, or made available, to SABMiller shareholders Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom: +91 806 749 1136)
* Elliott Capital Advisors, L.P. discloses 1.2328 pct stake in SABMiller plc Via derivatives - regulatory filing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
LONDON, Aug 23 Aberdeen Asset Management said on Tuesday it was pleased a court had ruled SABMiller shareholders can be treated as two separate groups when they vote on a takeover by Anheuser Busch InBev, and still plans to reject the deal.
LONDON SABMiller shareholders can be treated as two separate groups when they vote on the brewer's 79 billion pound ($103 billion) takeover by Anheuser Busch InBev , a court in London ruled on Tuesday, granting a request from SAB aimed at making the vote as fair as possible.
* Result of SABMiller UK court directions hearing Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)
* Result of this is that Altria and BEVCO will consent to UK scheme separately and will not vote with other SABMiller shareholders
LONDON, Aug 23 A UK court has ruled that SABMiller shareholders can be treated as two classes when they vote on the company's takeover by Anheuser Busch InBev , granting the request from the brewer for a split.
* Notes announcement by SABMiller Plc that UK scheme court directions hearings will continue at 10.30 AM (BST) on 23. Aug Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: (Bengaluru Newsroom)