SABMiller PLC (SAB.L)
29 Jul 2016
July 29 The following bids, mergers, acquisitions and disposals were reported by 2000 GMT on Friday:
LONDON/BRUSSELS The board of brewer SABMiller will recommend its shareholders approve a sweetened takeover offer by Anheuser-Busch InBev , the company said on Friday, capping a week of high drama about the fate of the consumer industry's biggest-ever merger.
LONDON Fund manager Aberdeen Asset Management reiterated on Friday it would vote against the takeover of SABMiller by Belgian rival AB Inbev after the company said it backed the revised terms.
LONDON, July 29 Fund manager Aberdeen Asset Management reiterated on Friday it would vote against the takeover of SABMiller by Belgian rival AB Inbev after the company said it backed the revised terms.
* Ab InBev believes that proposed combination represents a compelling opportunity for all SABMiller and AB InBev shareholders Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage:
* SABMiller board recommendation of AB Inbev revised and final offer
LONDON, July 29 The board of brewer SABMiller will recommend shareholders approve the final takeover offer by Anheuser Busch InBev, the company said on Friday.
* Board has now met formally to consider revised and final offer for entire issued and to be issued share capital of SABMiller as announced by Anheuser-Busch Inbev SA/NV on July 26 2016
* SABMiller said set to recommend AB InBev's improved offer -Bloomberg Further company coverage: [SAB.L ABI.BR] (Bengaluru Newsroom: +1-646-223-8780)
* Anheuser-Busch InBev receives clearance from china's ministry of commerce for proposed combination with sabmiller Source text for Eikon: Further company coverage: